Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

leaked board minutes reveal "drastic cuts" to be made.

But it is 1923. : - )

Comments

• Which century was that typed? It's got all the hallmarks of a dot matrix printer. Whoever is at the machine can be easily identified - half their fingers have been amputated:-)
  • This really had me going!

Kept turning my ipad to read it, only for the page to keep turning. Then I thought that things must be bad to use such old paper and a typewriter . Then .......D'oh!

Nothing changes!

• That's no dot-matrix, you can tell by the way the "l" and the "b" are out of alignment that its done on a typewriter with standard type bars.

Super post Henry. I hope you're going to keep bringing us little gems like this.
  • Stig, there is so much stuff.

What we need is a photographer to snap thousands of pages and then upload them to a website.

Wish I'd taken a pic of Jimmy Seed's match diary from the FA Cup final were he rates each player. Dawson and Welsh rated as "Poor". And people moan about CL match ratings.
  • Henry, I would love to help with that and I expect to have a bit of spare time over the summer.
  • edited June 2014
    You're hired
  • Who were they leaked to? "Ye Olde South London Presse"?
  • How could anyone not see through that typecast.
    Re-run that on April the first and this site would crash
  • Sponsored links:

• One for Prague Addick

• One for those who enjoyed winning the league

• edited June 2014
    Is that the banner SCP held up at Carlisle?

Im sure i was not the only grown man with a tear in his eye that day, when the main man himself turned back as the players left to hold the banner up one last time, best day for me as a Charlton fan since 1998.

What we need is a photographer to snap thousands of pages and then upload them to a website.

Wish I'd taken a pic of Jimmy Seed's match diary from the FA Cup final were he rates each player. Dawson and Welsh rated as "Poor". And people moan about CL match ratings.

That sounds like the furious Fergie bollocking his Aberdeen players after they'd won the Scottish Cup. Managers eh...

But it is 1923. : - )

So you mean to say Roland has been reading the wrong document all this time?
  • Is that the banner SCP held up at Carlisle?

Don't think so but maybe.

@Henry Irving‌ I can probably give you a day or two in August.
  • Cheers AA, the more the merrier.

Don't tell Carl Leaburn about the 1919 programme or he'll want to come too.
  • Only you Henry would make a joke about documentation from 1923.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes said:

Only you Henry would make a joke about documentation from 1923.

Thanks