Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

World Cup Dreamteam

Enter via www.dreamteamfc.com

Ive set up a Charlton Life League

Name: Charlton Life
Pin:8083809
Password: Peeters

Just for fun.

Comments

• Enter via www.dreamteamfc.com

Ive set up a Charlton Life League

Name: Charlton Life
    Pin:8083809
    Password: Peeters

Just for fun.

Great Password
  • I am now in
  • edited May 2014
    Will not let me register after I've picked my team. Do you have to be a Sun+ member?
  • Will not let me register after I've picked my team. Do you have to be a Sun+ member?

No because I am not
  • Will not let me register after I've picked my team. Do you have to be a Sun+ member?

Na mate, just sign up and then pick your team.
  • Weird. Won't let me do it. I'll keep trying!
  • Disappointed Reza aint on there
  • Boycott of this one for me....doesnt have the one charlton player at the WC. Jogg on

Mcdonalds Fifa is the one for me on fifa.com

Uses the same game engine as the fantasyPL one, which is a good thing
  • Said in the WC thread that I'd set up the McDs one when it's possible but don't wanna to step on any toes here lol
  • I think u can Register leagues now but not pick players. I am well up for that @Callumcafc‌

Enough fence sitting lads...are you Mcdonaldistas or the Sun 21?
  • Sponsored links:

• No point having two different ones half on one and half on the other, as this league was already set up why dont people just join it rather than creating a new one in another website
  • edited May 2014
    won't let me save a team, says invalid email address.
  • No point having two different ones half on one and half on the other, as this league was already set up why dont people just join it rather than creating a new one in another website

Fair enough...i just think the mcdonalds one is a lot better and it will have every player in the tournament.
  • Mcdonalds, cant beat the PLDT format
  • If you wanna do another one go ahead, this took me about 30 seconds to setup, its not like years of work will have gone to waste!!!
  • If you wanna do another one go ahead, this took me about 30 seconds to setup, its not like years of work will have gone to waste!!!

This forum ain't big enough for the two of us.
  • Im sure a lot of people will do both anyway
  • I'm in!
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm in this one....hate McD!
  • edited May 2014

I think u can Register leagues now but not pick players. I am well up for that @Callumcafc‌

Can't see anything about setting up leagues on the site now I'm registered. I assume that'll be open at the same time as you pick your squad (8 June). I'll set up a seperate thread then. :-)
  • Joined. Or should I say bump?
  • I have already signed up to the McDonalds version, so im game if someone sets up a mini league on there.
  • Team submitted for the Sun....

I picked 1 England player, ross barkley, and he doesnt have a foto like the rest

Also.the wall chart B-game is buggged. 2nd stage doesnt pick up correct Data from your 1st stage predictions

Also.I dont like that.you can use real readies to basically cheat with unlimited teams allow ed. Success of fantasy premier due to it being free

Moaning over, good to see a fair few armchair managers in the league already.

Ill have a fiver on Right Said Fred...clearly the.favorites, just need to avoid an.attack of. The deeply dippies

Will deffo do the Fifa one as well (scoring system.and game engine is better IMO) and suggest a deciding finale Mudwrestle between the 2 winners of the respective Confederations
  • I'm finally in. Turns out, it didn't like my Yahoo email address.
  • Team submitted for the Sun....

I picked 1 England player, ross barkley, and he doesnt have a foto like the rest

Also.the wall chart B-game is buggged. 2nd stage doesnt pick up correct Data from your 1st stage predictions

Also.I dont like that.you can use real readies to basically cheat with unlimited teams allow ed. Success of fantasy premier due to it being free

Moaning over, good to see a fair few armchair managers in the league already.

Ill have a fiver on Right Said Fred...clearly the.favorites, just need to avoid an.attack of. The deeply dippies

Will deffo do the Fifa one as well (scoring system.and game engine is better IMO) and suggest a deciding finale Mudwrestle between the 2 winners of the respective Confederations

Thats how the sun always do it, another reason I prefer the Premier League DT format
  • Anyone else having trouble logging in