Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool v Chelsea

Hahahahahaha Gerrard. Just perfect.

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Simply want Chelsea to win because of the way the FA have treated the Champions League semi-final on Wednesday.

It's a joke that they didn't move the game and give the only English team left in the competition an extra day to prepare.

Chelsea playing a weakened team and still winning would be a massive middle finger to the FA from Chelsea, which is fair enough i think.
  • Now Liverpool going to ground every 5 seconds, desperate for another penalty.
  • Atletico playing after Chelsea

Just hope that mourinhio does not sneak the title, He destroys the beautiful game.
  • If you don't want to know the result, look away now......
  • I wish we defended the way that boring, boring Chelsea do!!
  • Still think Liverpool will win it. City will blow it next Saturday away at Everton
  • Sponsored links:

• Great performance from Chelsea.
  • I agree that Liverpool are still favourites. Man C have only won 1 of last 15 at Everton.
  • But will Everton want to hand Liverpool the title?
  • edited April 2014
    Talal said:

CAFCOlly said:

Simply want Chelsea to win because of the way the FA have treated the Champions League semi-final on Wednesday.

It's a joke that they didn't move the game and give the only English team left in the competition an extra day to prepare.

Chelsea playing a weakened team and still winning would be a massive middle finger to the FA from Chelsea, which is fair enough i think.

Why? The FA's priority is the premier league - as it should be. Athletico play at 4 today so if anything Chelsea have a very slight advantage. Just a bunch of moaners.
    Hmmm, seems there are a fair few anti-chelsea fellas out there. Regardless of whether you like them or not, they're the only English team left and the FA must realise that having an English team win would improve the premier league commercially and being able to attract the very best players in the world, which as you mentioned is their priority. Why not give them an extra day? Wouldn't have affected Liverpool, no harm would've been done.
  • You mean play it on Saturday? Thereby giving them a day's less recovery from the first leg and so giving a possible advantage to Liverpool? Not sure what Man City would have made of that. Anyway, they have a 25 man strong squad. And look what happened...
  • And they are still playing before Atletico and not travelling.
  • Mourinho is either clinically paranoid or he just likes to think the world is against him. Chelsea had nine days between their Champions League SFs (Tuesday to Wednesday) with a game in between while Real and Bayern have just seven days (Wednesday to Tuesday) with a game in between.

"Its not fair. Everybody is against me. I'm going to sulk. I'm playing the kids".

He's an incredible Manager. As he proved again today. Such a shame that as a human being he's a complete asshole.
  • Mourinho showing why he is the special one
  • I preferred Mourinho when he was Columbo

Mourinho is an ungracious idiot who plays extremely negative football. The Spanish had him right when they kicked him out of Madrid. The game needs characters, but there is a difference between being a character and being rude and charmless. Mourinho was bearable first time around, he seems to have got worse in his absence.

• Sponsored links:

Mourinho is an ungracious idiot who plays extremely negative football. The Spanish had him right when they kicked him out of Madrid. The game needs characters, but there is a difference between being a character and being rude and charmless. Mourinho was bearable first time around, he seems to have got worse in his absence.

• Mourinho is magic I love the fella

Siege mentality everyone hates us everyone against us it's on us who can say F off to everyone

And it works everytime for him

Chelsea never parked a bus at anfield yesterday they said to Liverpool the greatest team ever to have played football this season if you believe the papers

Best bit of the day was the old scouse bloke crying

Magic just magic
  • Liverpool need to get used to it, can't be 1 dimensional and have big players going missing when in the champions league next season.
  • not suitable for work

Siege mentality everyone hates us everyone against us it's on us who can say F off to everyone

Chelsea never parked a bus at anfield yesterday they said to Liverpool the greatest team ever to have played football this season if you believe the papers

Magic just magic

• Only negative when he needs to be to suit their purpose.

No point just being negative for the sake of it - they had a game plan.
    They did have to win you know, and this was the best way to achieve it.

Hopefully Man City can win their last 3 games or Liverpool crash completely but reckon the scousers will still sneak it.

Magic just magic

Exactly.

The man is a footballing genius and his record speaks for itself.
  • Buckshee that is genius
  • edited April 2014
    Loved it, im no fan of Chelsea but it would be brilliant if Chelsea or Man City now won the league, after the media have already crowned Gerrard and the rest of Liverpool.

An added bonus for me, in Liverpool throwing it away, would be that the glory hunter side of my family have all suddenly remembered they are Liverpool fans again after a few cooling off seasons when they initially became Liverpool fans post that famous CL win.

• Jamie redknapp is right chelsea no class at all , f--k chelsea i remember the night we knocked em out if the league cup on pens JM still didnt accept defeat arsehole just like the shite fans that night gobbing on us from above dont like em hope they win fuck all.