Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Early morning transfer rumours

edited December 2007 in Rumours
According to the BBC, Charlton are after Peterborough strikers Aaron McLean and Craig Mackail-Smith.

Comments

• Maybe for the future.

But we really need right now is an experienced quality striker to replace Toddy.
    Any ideas?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Maybe for the future.

But we really need right now is an experienced quality striker to replace Toddy.
    Any ideas?

Mifsud.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Maybe for the future.

Any ideas?

exactly , we've already got Dickson to come back and Varney so we need an old head.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Maybe for the future.

Any ideas?

Mifsud.

i think coventrys finacial situation will mean mifsud will go to the highest bidder. imo that won't be us.
  • edited December 2007
    Craig Mackail Smith did well for me before I got sacked as Dagenham and redbridge manager, but I am not sure if that counts.

Aren't we supposed to be sniffing around a wales U21 non league player (Ebbsfleet?).

Would not surprise me to see Earnshaw come :-(, would prefer Nugent
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Craig Mackail Smith did well for me before I got sacked as Dagenham and redbridge manager, but I am not sure if that counts.

Aren't we supposed to be sniffing around a wales U21 non league player (Ebbsfleet?).

Would not surprise me to see Earnshaw come :-(, would prefer Nugent[/quote]

Bit of an Ackworth esq comment this one.
  • Is Ackworth posting on this board.........??????

;o)
  • On Sky Sports about McLean

McLean Staying Put
  • Sponsored links:

• I've seen McLean a fair bit this season and he reminds me of McLeod at that level, except Mcleod looked better :-)