Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Shirt Sponsorship Scheme 2013/14 - List of Prize Winners

Draw for the prizes took place before the game last night, thanks to my merry band of Debbie McGee's for their assistance.

The Sponsors Dinner is on the 1st of May. If you were drawn below but cannot make the dinner, please let us know as quick as possible as we did draw 3 reserves just in case.

Hamer Table - @stonemuse‌

Hamer Table - @sporaddick‌

Cousins Table - @cafcphil‌

Cousins Table - @LeeValley‌

Poyet's Table - @Dansk_Red‌

Poyet Table - @KillersBeard‌

Cort's Table - @Thommo‌

Cort's Table - @madadd‌

Morrison's Table - @GreenWithEnvy‌

Morrison's Table - @TelMc32‌

Hamer's Shirt - @stackitsteve‌

Cousins Shirt - @Nicholas‌

Poyet's Shirt - @Ashers‌

Cort's Shirt - @Vienna_Addick‌

Morrison's Shirt - @charlton halfback

*Could all winners confirm either on this thread or in a PM to Curb It that they have seen this / can make the dinner*

That concludes the draw for our Sponsorship winners. Congratulations to our winners, i think there is a big number of 1st time winners there which is always good to see.

Thanks again for everyone who contributed, and who collectively allow us to support our club in a positive way. I think that is 30 shirt sponsorships we have now been able to take up in the last 5 years. And thank you once again to @Curb_It‌ for the fantastic job she does in organising everything.

Comments

• Yeah what a top fella , well done @Curb_it .

Well pleased for all the winners ...
  • Wahey get in, thank you very much Curb_it for all your hard work. Well pleased with that :)
  • Thanks for organising @Curb_it. Let's hope we can sponsor Poyet's shirt next season.
  • Shag said:

Yeah what a top fella , well done @Curb_it .

Well pleased for all the winners ...

Lol, oops !
  • excellent.

AFKA, sent you and curb_it a message.
  • Brilliant, many thanks, I can make the dinner.
  • Cheers Curb_It

Shame I wasn't drawn again. Still never been drawn and probably going to throw my toys out the pram later. Will still do it next year though - it's the taking part that counts isn't it:-)
  • Missed out for the 3rd year in succession. The odds are worse than Valley Gold:-)

Well done to all winners
  • To all the winners of the dinner... It will be a great and a thoroughly enjoyable night #jealous
  • Well done to all concerned & looking forward to meeting some more Lifers on 1st May.
  • Sponsored links:

• The shirt winners need to let us know if you want the shirt signed by the team or anyone in particular? thanks
  • edited April 2014
    Hi @Curb_it,might sound silly but does Cousins shirt have his name and number on the back? if so can I just have him signing it please.

Cheers
  • I'd prefer just Hamer signing the shirt rather than the whole team if that's ok

Thanks
  • Yes it does have name and number.
    Hopefully someone who's at the dinner will do that for you.
    maybe @TelMc32 will do it and/or @KillersBeard
  • Also i need your real names to the dinner winners to send to the club.
  • Thanks Curb_it, if @TelMc32‌ or @KillersBeard‌ could do that for me that would be much appreciated, saves me stalking him until he comes out after a game next season :)
  • Woooo hoooo @Addickted you are finally in since you are first reserve!! I hope you can make it after all your years of being a bad loser. Spor cant make it. Offered it to me but of course i wouldn't do you out of a place. so you are on Hamer's table. God help him.

• Nicholas said:

Wahey get in, thank you very much Curb_it for all your hard work. Well pleased with that :)

oi.. i pulled your name out of the mystic internal post charlton life enverlope.. buy us a pint at brighton if your up there with phil..
  • Curb_It said:

Also i need your real names to the dinner winners to send to the club.

Thanks, Thomas Oliver
  • Curb_It said:

Woooo hoooo @Addickted you are finally in since you are first reserve!! I hope you can make it after all your years of being a bad loser. Spor cant make it. Offered it to me but of course i wouldn't do you out of a place. so you are on Hamer's table. God help him.

Me - a bad loser?

Brilliant news B - thanks for all your hard work.

I have something very special for Mr Hamer,

• Sponsored links:

• Nicholas said:

Wahey get in, thank you very much Curb_it for all your hard work. Well pleased with that :)

oi.. i pulled your name out of the mystic internal post charlton life enverlope.. buy us a pint at brighton if your up there with phil..
    Nice one mate, Yes we will be there. the pint is yours I'll even throw in a packet of crisps :)

• Congratulations to all the winners!

No gnome this year?
  • Congratulations to all winners, having been there last year, its a great evening !
  • I can't make the dinner, but if Leon could sign the shirt, that would be great!
  • Bet Walshie's gutted!
  • Think the shirts are normally pre-signed by the specific sponsored player - just if you want rest of team to sign that someone has to take it round.

Enjoy the eve, winners (though one of you owes me if I believe AFKA above...)
  • Fix

That brown envelope didn't get there then! Anyway you've had a good run 7 years in a row
  • TelMc32 is out so 2nd reserve betterredthandead is in. Still waiting for a few of you dinner winners to reply so it's not over yet lads.
  • I hope you kept my internal envelope Afka!