Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wham v Liverpool

Refs had a shocker there

Comments

• Options
    Joke goal the officials in this country are truly awful.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    No sympathy it's about time their luck on the pitch went the other way this season.
  • Options
    George Michael playing well today.
  • Options

score?
  • Options

score?

I should be so lucky :-) 1-1
  • Options

cheers
    0-0 in the cup final for those interested
  • Options
    Has there been a rule change? Are you now allowed to slap the keeper on the head at corners? The Ref did really well there, overruling the linesman who had got it right in the first place.

Some of these refs really do believe they are as important as the players and we've all paid to watch them as well. The numpty at the Valley yesterday seemed to enjoy the attention he got from some of his decisions.
  • Options
    Truly awful decision. Funny though!!!
  • Options
    Pen Liverpool
  • Options
    Awful penalty decision too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-1
  • Options
    Ref is going for man of the match. He's on a hat-trick.
  • Options
    Unbelievable penalty decision still the ref probably feels better having evened it up. The game so needs 3 cricket type referral appeals IMO which would add to the suspense as the decisionometer spins round to the 4th officials decision.
  • Options
    I thought the replay being shown of Carroll 's assault on Mignolet on the big screen in the background was funny

A bit disappointed the ref didn't complete his hat rice of spouse pens when that last one bounced up and hit the defenders hand .... Suarez was convinced lol
  • Options
    Bizarrely just seen fella i know suited ans sitting next to Dalglish
  • Options
    Noticed him as well
  • Options
    1/5 of penalties this season have gone to Liverpool.

Ref was dreadful today.
  • Options

1/5 of penalties this season have gone to Liverpool.

Ref was dreadful today.

they do have some really tricky players though, who are going to draw fouls. No debate about the first one, second one was a ridiculous decision.
  • Options

George Michael playing well today.

True, but I just cant see what Ridgeley brings to the team
  • Options
    Bet Gerrard misses a penalty or two for England in the World Cup.

BTW What went on with the West Ham goal - usually goalies get all the protection going and the linesman got is right so what was said..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know this has been debated on another thread but surely use of technology is the answer. I don't really blame the ref. He is only human and only gets one line of vision. The ref had to guess whether the lino was right for West Ham's goal. I don't understand the reluctance to use TV replays. It would also stop diving which irritates more than anything else in a game. Monday morning rant over
  • Options
    Ref must of been on the sauce last night. Bet he has been on the blue after shocks, one after the other bam bam bam,. Impaired his judgement you see. Everyone knows you shouldn't drink and referee. Mistakes happen