Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prediction Cup Semi Final draw/Johnstones Paint Final (Draw now done)

We are now down to the last four in the Prediction Cup. The draw for the semi finals will be based on the attendance as stated on the BBC website for tonight’s game at Leeds. The first team out of the hat will be based on the last digit of the attendance using the numbers below. If it is a 9 or 0, no team is drawn. Then, the next to last digit is used, moving in turn to the first digit. If three teams are not drawn out, the next fixture on the BBC results webpage will be used in the same way. The games will take place this weekend.

1 or 2 Addickted2TheReds
3 or 4 Absurdistan
5 or 6 cafc4life
7 or 8 shirty5

There’s no seeding so the big guns, Addickted2TheReds and shirty5 could meet each other in the semi final. I suppose it’s a bit like Charlton getting a weak team in the FA Cup quarter finals (ahem).

The final of the Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup will take place this weekend. The combatants are:

Karim_myBagheri v. ashford addick

Best of luck to our remaining six predictors.

Comments

• Bring back the lovely lady. Well to confusing.
  • Bring back the lovely lady. Well to confusing.

I agree she was much more fun. I still find that "Bad sad dick" makes me snigger.

• edited April 2014
    With an attendance of 17343, it means that the draw is as follows:

Absurdistan (28) v shirty5 (5)
    Addickted2TheReds (2) v cafc4life (34)

No special rules for the semi-finals - winner goes through, replay next week if necessary.
  • B@ggered again
  • Cheers for that! ....................................................................FIXXXXXXXXX ;)
  • edited April 2014
    cafc4life said:

Cheers for that! ....................................................................FIXXXXXXXXX ;)

If you could have added two more to the attendance last night, you could have had a home tie against Absurdistan. Addickted2TheReds may get nervous playing at home, so all is not lost.

• so your saying this semi isnt at wembley? gutted
  • keeping the bigger teams away from each other until the final TYPICAL
  • keeping the bigger teams away from each other until the final TYPICAL

It's just luck of the draw, but the big guns have kindly dropped a "small sum" in my bank this morning I noticed.

• It's the Johnstones Paint prediction cup final day today. Best of luck to Karim_myBagheri and ashford addick on their big day. Good luck to the 4 semi finalists in the main competition too.
  • Sponsored links:

• In the final me thinks.................................1947 deja vu (hopefully not 1946)
  • Will there be a 'Cup winners cup' the week after the final?
  • Good stuff all.
  • In the final me thinks.................................1947 deja vu (hopefully not 1946)

Congratulations, Absurdistan. You managed to get shirty5 on a rare off day.
  • think our games gone extra time?