Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can we have some respect please..

Millwall FC is a national treasure

according to Ray Woolford
Clive Baulch
Barbara Raymond
John Hamilton

of Lewisham People before Profit.

I did not make that up.

Comments

• What is the context and who are they
  • They said that about jimmy saville how wrong they were
  • Millwall FC is a national treasure

according to Ray Woolford
    Clive Baulch
    Barbara Raymond
    John Hamilton

of Lewisham People before Profit.

I did not make that up.

There are some crazy crazy folk around!
  • Mmmmiiiiiiiiiiilllllll. Cough splutter
  • Millwall Fc is a national treasure and we find it in conceivable that a Labour council would seek to sell off taxpayers land in this way and fail to consult with with Millwalls management team on such an important decision.
    said the above

it's about selling the land around the den.
  • Once they knock down the toolbox, they'll have to wait 10 years before they can build on it, so the land has time to decontaminate.
  • r e s p e c t .. you don't know what it means to me .. r e s p e c t .. take care of t c b .. Aretha Franklin
  • Millwall Fc is a national treasure and we find it in conceivable that a Labour council would seek to sell off taxpayers land in this way and fail to consult with with Millwalls management team on such an important decision.
    said the above

Did they actually say 'conceivable'?
  • Spoke to someone yesterday and they said that they had had a 'prolapse' when they actually meant 'relapse'. I found it hard to keep a straight face. I'm sure they were closet Millwall, lol.
  • edited February 2014
    I believe just as they mix up the word famous with the word infamous our feral little friends obviously get confused when it comes to the term "national disgraces" as well...
  • Sponsored links:

• MSE7 said:

They said that about jimmy saville how wrong they were

People Before Profit said that?
  • thats one treasure that dont want to get dug up after its buried.
  • edited February 2014

thats one treasure that dont want to get dug up after its buried.

I dunno. Word on the street is he was cocooned in gold bullion when he died and had around 30kg of gold on him.

Although I heard from Dave lee Travis he was incased in post create

• I bet city scrap are down there now with pick axes and a kangoo
  • I know John Hamilton, he's a stand-up guy, a real man of the people, and certainly not a supporter of Millwall. I think the point they are making is that any local asset is something to be preserved unless there's a good reason not to. I dislike Millwall as much as the next person on this forum, even though my brother's a spanner, but I'm happy to support a campaign for them to retain their ground and have already signed a petition to that effect. I would have thought that after our trials and tribulations during our seven year exile, we'd have a bit more sympathy for another club that could be facing a similar situation, regardless of who they are. If Millwall are in danger of being forced to close because they have no ground and we don't do anything to help prevent that, should we be surprised if no-one helps us the next time we have a problem?
  • I don't really care what happens to them apart from the fact that they are a very good filter, attracting the sort of fans we don't want or need!
    said the above

Hmmm a lot of fuss about nothing, just to raise £3.50
  • Do you think they would like to share our pitch.
  • I don't really care what happens to them apart from the fact that they are a very good filter, attracting the sort of fans we don't want or need!

I don't care either but it would be good if it involved plague and pestilence.
  • A short history of Charlton's achievements vs Millwall.

We've won the FA Cup and perhaps given Wembley its 2nd greatest ever game. They've been to an FA Cup final and an FA Cup semi final at Wembley, where their fans take cocaine and beat one another up.

This is one incident where I would let the government do whatever the hell they want