Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Train tickets to Sheffield

Does anyone know how cheap the train tickets will be to Sheffield from London and what's the best website to use

Comments

• Is the game definately going to be on the Saturday as Sheffield United were drawn at home too (if they get past Fulham) ?
  • se9addick said:

Is the game definately going to be on the Saturday as Sheffield United were drawn at home too (if they get past Fulham) ?

Depends on TV etc.

• se9addick said:

Is the game definately going to be on the Saturday as Sheffield United were drawn at home too (if they get past Fulham) ?

We will play on the Saturday. As United are to still have a replay Wednesday must get first call on what day to play.
  • se9addick said:

We will play on the Saturday. As United are to still have a replay Wednesday must get first call on what day to play.
    Think the tv companies get first call on who plays on what day. 5 of the 8 games due to be televised I believe, wouldn't presume anything at this stage.
  • Alcafc1 said:

Does anyone know how cheap the train tickets will be to Sheffield from London and what's the best website to use

had a look on national rail and can get return s for 38 thats adult.
  • MrLargo said:

se9addick said:

wouldn't presume anything at this stage.
    I would presume City v Chelsea may be on the television
  • MrLargo said:

se9addick said:

wouldn't presume anything at this stage.
    I would presume City v Chelsea may be on the television
    No flies on you mate
  • If United get past Fulham (unlikely imo) then their tie is not a glamour tie either so would guess neither would be on the tv. One would have to be the Sunday.

Does anyone know if United have a home league game scheduled for that Sat, if so I would hazard a guess ours will be moved.
  • edited January 2014

se9addick said:

Depends on TV etc.

They won't televise the game it's not like they're "massive" or anything.
  • Just seen Sheff United are due to play Gills away on that Sat if they fail to progress.

Should be the Sat then.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrLargo said:

se9addick said:

Think the tv companies get first call on who plays on what day. 5 of the 8 games due to be televised I believe, wouldn't presume anything at this stage.
    Something tells me that our game will not be on the box.
  • I would consider us to be 8th in the televised table. Even our own fans are whinging about it.