Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just to make things clear...

For the Huddersfield Examiner, the Huddersfield Downatthemac forum and a few others, Jim Davidson did not write the match preview stickied at the top of our forum.

It is, what we thought would be quite clear, a spoof.

Previous previews written by Russell Brand and Jack Bauer were also spoofs. So most probably will be Charles Bronson's next week live from Woodhill Prison.

I would have thought that the whole point of Big Brother in that it is cut off from the outside world would have been fairly obvious that Jim would not know of our amazing cup progress, nor would i expect the task reward on a national tv show would be to write a preview for Charlton Life on the world's least glamourous FA Cup 4th round feature.

But there you go...

Comments

• Looking forward to that Bronson one
  • Bloody hell and there was me thinking CL had pulled off a right coup in getting Jim to write the match thread from the Big Brother house :(
  • AFKA is truly a Leg-end !
  • for anyone that did think it was real, I know a Nigerian fella thats just been left a load of money and he's feeling really generous.

PM me your bank details.

Check your inbox G :-(
  • for anyone that did think it was real, I know a Nigerian fella thats just been left a load of money and he's feeling really generous.

PM me your bank details.

Here's the numpty who wrote the piece on the examiner website. Let us know how you get on!

examiner.co.uk/authors/andrew-hirst/

• Stop being modest Jim.

PM me your bank details.

Here's the numpty who wrote the piece on the examiner website. Let us know how you get on!

"Fourteen years as crime correspondent" - yet he couldn't spot a flagrant case of impersonation.

• "Nick, Nick"
  • Damn, you can only leave comments by logging in via Facebook.

Please can you give that 'newspaper' absolute pelters.
  • Sponsored links:

• This could all get a bit out of hand.

Patrick Stewart is rumoured to have threatened to "beam Jim up" and send him another galaxy.

• I didn't even read it and I knew it was a spoof.
  • When's Elvis doing his piece,
    "Tescos, Life after Vegas"
  • I've just been told they've removed the word gullible from the dictionary. Is this true??
  • Hmmm... perhaps AFKA is TJ's ghost writer for the Huff post?
  • I've just been told they've removed the word gullible from the dictionary. Is this true??

I'll just check......
  • Fair enough but the meet the board spoof is by far the best one yet!
  • They'll be thinking there's an interview with the new owners next.

How stupid are people?
  • Ha ha snap!

PM me your bank details.

haha that piece is brilliant, written by Andrew Hirst who was a crime correspondent at The Examiner for 14 yrs.

good work Sherlock.

• Sponsored links:

• Controversial comedian Jim Davidson has given his thoughts on Huddersfield – and they’re not particularly complimentary.

He is holed up in the Celebrity Big Brother House and was talking about his support for Charlton Athletic.

But his memories of trips up north, usually to a defeat in Huddersfield, are far from fond.

And he wasn’t happy to learn that Town are playing them in the FA Cup fourth round tomorrow afternoon at the John Smith’s Stadium.

Town have played Charlton twice at home this season, beating them 3-2 in the Capital One Cup in late August and then 2-1 in the Championship three weeks later.

He said on Big Brother: “Huddersfield, again? Blimey, we’ve played Huddersfield more times than I’ve played Buttons. (Oh no we haven’t, oh yes we have.)

“Thank God I’m locked up in ‘ere, I’d rather take an Ebdons coach trip to Outer Mongolia with my five mother-in-laws than face another trip to that place.

“Have they had central heating installed up there yet since I’ve been in the House?

“Anyway, the producer here tells me that they’ve only lost once at home since 9th November and have already beaten us twice there this season.

“What a depressing thought. Defeat at Huddersfield is a bit like a trip to the clap clinic.

“Admit it fellas, you have an acceptance it’s gonna happen at some stage in life, but three times in one season? Come on.”

Indeed, come on the Terriers, make it a miserable three-in-a-row for Jim.
  • LOL - Kudos to you AFKA! Next now for Jim Davidson to do a spoof article masquerading as AFKA and see if anyone spots that! ;-)
  • "Only one Andy Hirst" chant tomorrow?
  • edited January 2014
    Curb_It said:
    They seem to be saving us the bother of having the usual JD conversation on this forum again.....
  • what the thick nthn monkeys don't realise, is that down sth we are so far advanced jim won cbb and has been home for 2 weeks ,

• It has been taken off their website but i understand it has been printed in today's edition.

• Honestly ....
  • shirty5 said:

It has been taken off their website but i understand it has been printed in today's edition.

Someone's getting the tin tac in the morning!!