Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bolton away advance discounted train tickets

http://www.buytickets.virgintrains.co.uk/categorymatrix.aspx?Command=TimeTable

Tickets have gone on sale today with Virgin Trains.

Tickets start at £14 single, this price is before any railcard discounts.

The more common way of getting to Horwich Parkway is via Manchester. Alternatively, you can travel via Wigan or Preston.

Tickets are likely to go up very quickly with it being the last weekend before xmas.

Comments

• "Roll up"
  • Nice one Elfs just booked up was looking at shelling out £85 quid by going via other routes.
  • Nice one Elfs just booked up was looking at shelling out £85 quid by going via other routes.

Mine's a stella!

Mine's a stella!
    If i ever bump into I would be happy to buy a pint of nelson. You have saved me a fortune over the last 12 months.

Mine's a stella!
    If i ever bump into I would be happy to buy a pint of nelson. You have saved me a fortune over the last 12 months.
    Pleased to hear it, more beer for you methinks!
  • Looking forward to this on Saturday. Many others going?
  • I'm guessing not! I'm in a group of three, I think we get into Manchester just after 11. Time will definitely be better spent there unless one of us fancies a new sofa.
  • just under 200 sold.
  • just under 200 sold.

Total and utter respect to anyone going Saturday. The club should take a note of your name and ensure you get priority on any future all-ticket matches.

Mind you, I think you are bonkers as well! :-)
  • would usually be in attendance but 3 of my usual away travelling party are in oz for the ashes, so will be reluctantly giving this one a swerve.
  • Sponsored links:

• Are they selling away tix at the ground anyone know? Left it too late for delivery.
  • Are they selling away tix at the ground anyone know? Left it too late for delivery.

Three things in life you can guarantee.

Death, taxes and Bolton selling on the day.
  • Going up on saturday. Was hoping we'd have 700 up there but if that under 200 is correct we'll be lucky to get more than 350.