Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yann's Goal ( Video ) plus photo's from the Watford game.

13»

Comments

• Yes, very good pictures Beds. Also very close to where we were.
  • Quality photos!Thanks for sharing.
  • I think that penalty video needs to be posted on the Leicester fans forum. I'm sure his improvement in technique will cheer them up.
  • Were you reading the the Millwall score @bigfatpete ?
  • Curb_It said:

Were you reading the the Millwall score @bigfatpete ?

Ha ha, I think it was before KO, as remember seeing a bloke with a camera taking pics, was probably checking the palarse final score...
  • Terrific pictures, Beds. Keith Peacock looks lonely in the directors' box.
  • Directors Box watch

Is that Sid Cheeseright in the directors box in front of David White ?
  • Good spot, AFKA. I believe he sits in the Directors' Box at all away games.....don't ask me why or how !

Two other ever present stalwarts in the pic are Sue & Chris Parkes.
  • Good spot, AFKA. I believe he sits in the Directors' Box at all away games.....don't ask me why or how !

Two other ever present stalwarts in the pic are Sue & Chris Parkes.

He paid a lot of money into the original VIP scheme for the entitlement

• Who is this Sid Cheeseright? With a great name like that, shouldn't he be supporting Accrington Stanley?
  • Sponsored links:

• Also is that thebback of Jim Davidson's head on the very right hand side?
  • Also is that thebback of Jim Davidson's head on the very right hand side?

Good spot
  • Great pics btw Beds
  • Great pics btw Beds

Thanks . More to come Saturday hopefully .
  • Syd arranges the away train travel and used to be the coach driver for the club. He is a great guy and I have have the pleasure of sitting 2 seats from him at home games for about the last 6 years, if not longer
  • Great pics btw Beds

Yeah great pics, keep them up if possible!
  • Next to the blonde woman in cream coat and red scarf is a chap who looks like Seb Coe - but isn't. He is talking to a man - we can see only the back of his head - who could well be Greg Dyke. But not him either.
  • Were either or Slater or Jimenez there ?

i looked and couldn't see either.

ha, good one !

• Sponsored links:

• Next to the blonde woman in cream coat and red scarf is a chap who looks like Seb Coe - but isn't. He is talking to a man - we can see only the back of his head - who could well be Greg Dyke. But not him either.

I thought I saw Claus Jensen and Bernie Ecclestone in there too...but it wasn't them either.
  • Any Arab, Russian, Turk or Chinese looking dudes ?

I thought I saw Claus Jensen and Bernie Ecclestone in there too...but it wasn't them either.
    Ha ha! Where exactly aren't Claus Jensen and Bernie Ecclestone? You have to say that's a great spot from Addickted2TheReds (above), identifying the back of Jim Davidson's head, right at the edge of the picture.

• edited September 2013

Next to the blonde woman in cream coat and red scarf is a chap who looks like Seb Coe - but isn't. He is talking to a man - we can see only the back of his head - who could well be Greg Dyke. But not him either.

Ha ha! Where exactly aren't Claus Jensen and Bernie Ecclestone? You have to say that's a great spot from Addickted2TheReds (above), identifying the back of Jim Davidson's head, right at the edge of the picture.

Jensen about 6 rows above the "e" of Beko leaning slightly forward.

Ecclestone with a big red and white scarf on about 9 up from the boarding with "St Albans" written on it.

Ecclestone with a big red and white scarf on about 9 up from the boarding with "St Albans" written on it.
    No. That's Ben Hayes isn't it ? ;0)

Yes, got 'Jensen', in the grey-green top. Very good! And I see what you mean about 'Ecclestone' - but that's a woman, isn't it?

Is SHG spreading rumours that Ben Hayes has had a sex-change?

• Seriously, I've seen 'Seb Coe' in previous photos of the directors' box. Who he? Ed.