Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

i phoneS problems

Cannot get sound on phone calls, although ok on games. I can make calls and caller can hear me, but I cannot hear them also incoming calls do not ring on phone.
Has anybody had similar problem?

Comments

• Could be thst your phone hasnt recognised you have removed headphones...try putting the headphones in and out a few times
  • never used headphones
  • You're holding it wrong

:)
  • another clown !
  • Had a similar problem. It was because the phone seemed to think it was in a dock (speaker/charging) try cleaning out the bit where the charger plugs in. Mine was due to water getting in there.
  • will have a go thanks
  • buckshee said:

Had a similar problem. It was because the phone seemed to think it was in a dock (speaker/charging) try cleaning out the bit where the charger plugs in. Mine was due to water getting in there.

Thanks seems to have worked, although may be a temp fix as will probably happen again when its on charge?
  • May do. I had to take my to the apple shop and get it replaced which they did for about £115 even though it was out of warranty .
  • My daughters Iphone had a problem, her headphones connector snapped in the plug so the whole phone was useless as it was stuck in headphone mode, when she checked her warranty she only had 4 days left!! The bloke in the apple store said he couldn't do anything about the problem that we had BUT..... if you were to say to me that you've been experiencing it 'powering off' then I'll change your phone free of charge.........surprisingly, and call it a coincidence it started to power off at that moment ;)

Close call.
  • My daughters Iphone had a problem, her headphones connector snapped in the plug so the whole phone was useless as it was stuck in headphone mode, when she checked her warranty she only had 4 days left!! The bloke in the apple store said he couldn't do anything about the problem that we had BUT..... if you were to say to me that you've been experiencing it 'powering off' then I'll change your phone free of charge.........surprisingly, and call it a coincidence it started to power off at that moment ;)

Close call.

And very nice to hear about that sort of service.