Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham away advance purchase train tickets

http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/

For people without railcards the cheapest fare on the 90 minute services are £7.50 single, you can purchase a ticket for £6 but this takes up to 2 1/2 hours.
This service is going out of Euston, tickets on the Chiltern line from Marylebone have not yet been released. When they do the cheapest is normally £12 return

Comments

• edited August 2013
    cheers elfsborg i booked mine yesterday went for the 2 1/2 hour option, does anyone know if brums advisable to go drinking before the game in the city centre?
  • cheers elfsborg i booked mine yesterday went for the 2 1/2 hour option, does anyone know if brums advisable to go drinking before the game in the city centre?

Yes, but don't wear colours & obviously avoid dodgy pubs (and I don't know where's best, before you ask).

Brum are Millwall of the Midlands.
  • edited August 2013
    There's a pub on way to ground called Henessey's which was ok last year, mixed set of supporters but no trouble, also has sky tv and food served all day.
  • cheers elfsborg i booked mine yesterday went for the 2 1/2 hour option, does anyone know if brums advisable to go drinking before the game in the city centre?

Yeah no problems nowadays. Walk towards Digbeth coach station(on your way to ground) and there are 3-4 good old fashioned gaffs. Perhaps wise to be minus colours though