Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Beer Tonight

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
What is everyone upto?

Is the Oak open yet?

Comments

• Oak isn't open apparently.

I'm up for a beer from 5.30 so anyone that gets to the valley that early let me know where you're meeting! ta!
  • suzi
    im not going to be in charlton till about 6.10 but will probably head to the lib or con club. no doubt you will have bounded up to the bugle by that time.
  • sod that, i went to the gym last night and i'm finding it hard to walk. the hill is out.
  • okay well tavern will probably be ready earlier but perhaps try the lib for a change.

will let you know later.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]okay well tavern will probably be ready earlier but perhaps try the lib for a change.

will let you know later.

B, won't be down till just before 7, but i'll pop in Liberal for a pint. If you go elsewhere, can you send me a text ?
  • Im meeting the old man in the Liberal cos I cant be arsed walking up the hill to The Bugle / Swan for 1 pint
  • yes will do.
  • CON CLUB
  • Sponsored links:

• My house (Charlton Lane)...now, if you can all pls keep the noise down when we score, as my two year old will be trying to get to sleep....
  • Will be in the Liberal Club trying avoid Charlton Dan so I don't have to buy him the drink I owe him.

Dan, I WONT be by the dart board so don't bother looking there ; - )
  • The Rod Calls,I must away.
  • Anyone boozing around Charring Cross ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Will be in the Liberal Club trying avoid Charlton Dan so I don't have to buy him the drink I owe him.

You should have kept quiet mate. I'd forgotten about that....

Wont be hard to spot you. Tall ginger thining bloke talking all lardy da about hobknobbing with various Chairman

"Anyway Simon Jordan said to me.............."
  • I don't think that's right Salad. Just a Blankety Blank Cheque book and pen for you methinks.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Will be in the Liberal Club trying avoid Charlton Dan so I don't have to buy him the drink I owe him.

in that case i might just pop in there to claim one of the hundreds of beers you must owe me for posting all those great suggestions...
  • I'll be happy to buy you a pint Bon Ton. Dan had given you a description.
  • Sponsored links:

• Be in the H & G
    With Ginge and the other one

If anyone wants to buy me a pint or 4