Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

interparcel.com

Have made a fur lined, ocean going cock-up on an extremely important delivery for me this week and completely naused me Christmas up. Just thought I'd warn me CL pals about the shit service from this Mickey Mouse firm. Ffs

Comments

• I used Parcelhero last week for a European parcel - fantastic service.
  • I have a next day delivery from Amazon, was supposed to come yesterday but they sent it out by Royal Mail, still waiting for it..why send something for next day delivery with Royal Mail, it won't get to me for a year now I bet.
  • Flightlogistics are very good, only people I trust with art im buying or selling. 48hrs from collection in Devon to delivery in Japan cant be bad.
  • Had the same with DPD today.

Paid for next day delivery and got a text at 7 this morning from them saying they'd sent it to the Swansea depot by accident.

Atleast next years Xmas present is sorted for someone
  • I have a next day delivery from Amazon, was supposed to come yesterday but they sent it out by Royal Mail, still waiting for it..why send something for next day delivery with Royal Mail, it won't get to me for a year now I bet.

Royal mail have had one of my parcels in a sorting depot since 13th December.
  • I paid for some stuff on Play.com 2 weeks ago, everything said 2-3 working days delivery, got an email confirming order, estimated delivery 3-20 working days!
  • Same thing happened to me - ordered something for my mum express delivery on 9 December, got half the order last week and an email saying the rest was coming, email yesterday we've had problems sourcing the product and the earliest we can now deliver is the 28th!!
  • I ordered a fishing rod for my son from sportsdirect.com on the 2nd of December .Yesterday, after days of trying to get through on their helpline ( joke) they told me they had not dispatched it yet - Wankers.
  • edited December 2012
    I gotta admit, I thought it was too much to get it next day, but why would I argue? Anyway after waiting in all day, I've had a right good old moan and got a full refund and a promise it'll be here by end of business tomorrow!
  • edited December 2012
    You should bulk buy your marmite Rob to prevent ocurrences like this :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

You should bulk buy your marmite Rob to prevent ocurrences like this :-)

Marmite is the work of the devil!
  • I went and bought something from a shop. It was at my house within ten minutes. Excellent service. Recommended.
  • Plaaayer said:

Had the same with DPD today.

Paid for next day delivery and got a text at 7 this morning from them saying they'd sent it to the Swansea depot by accident.

Atleast next years Xmas present is sorted for someone

It's the thought that counts , what did you get me anyway ?
  • An idiots guide to home electrics
  • An idiots guide to home electrics

Pmsl

• It was a top-up for his hair transplant. Starting to look a bit thin on top again.
  • Uboat said:

I went and bought something from a shop. It was at my house within ten minutes. Excellent service. Recommended.

You can always rely on how we always had to do it!

• This is the time of year where my Amazon Prime subscription pays for itself. Delivery is like a dream!
  • This is the time of year where my Amazon Prime subscription pays for itself. Delivery is like a dream!

But not when they send it by Royal Mail.

Also, their delivery system is just odd, ordered a book which came by Royal Mail, a dvd that came by CityLink and a pair of £4.80 gloves which came by courier signed for..odd.
  • Maybe they were all from different sellers on Amazon rather than Amazon themselves.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrOneLung said:

Maybe they were all from different sellers on Amazon rather than Amazon themselves.

They were all sold by Amazon
  • edited December 2012
    shine166 said:

Flightlogistics are very good, only people I trust with art im buying or selling. 48hrs from collection in Devon to delivery in Japan cant be bad.

I've had dealings with Flight Logistics - highly recommended - contact on 01753 763500

They would have used courier but it was 28p more, and if they put that together with the tax saved on your purchase and are willing to wait four hours on their own for a train, it might pay for a return to Sheffield.
  • I heard ordering parcels online has gone up by 9% this December Xmas since last year.if people have problems refunds are given.