Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Salad......salad....It's me"

For those who wish to re live CAFC Bourne's classic on Saturday morning, only 2 pints in this is what happened. We were on our second beer and sitting down having a chat, when a ramdom guy walked into the put, CAFC Bourne, says...."Salad, alright son," random bloke turns round with a very strange face on " Sorry" "It's me CAFC Bourne....Danny Dyer"...........Bloke says...." No mate, never seen you before in my life" absolute cracker jack, Bournes face was a real picture....followed by howls of laughter from all of us.......

That was the begining of the end for Bourne.

Comments

• lol nice one geezer
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]For those who wish to re live CAFC Bourne's classic on Saturday morning, only 2 pints in this is what happened. We were on our second beer and sitting down having a chat, when a ramdom guy walked into the put, CAFC Bourne, says...."Salad, alright son," random bloke turns round with a very strange face on " Sorry" "It's me CAFC Bourne....Danny Dyer"...........Bloke says...." No mate, never seen you before in my life" absolute cracker jack, Bournes face was a real picture....followed by howls of laughter from all of us.......

That was the begining of the end for Bourne.

Quality!!!
  • Who have got in the Cup by the way ?
  • Luton away tues 25 Sept
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Who have got in the Cup by the way ?

Ha Ha ha...I was going to put this one up aswell, but just to busy...
  • I know what to do next time!
  • Salad's done a very similar thing.

Lasdt year i said that "im in the mood for dancing" by the nolan sisters if one of my all time fave cheesy songs... he had never met me before but thought he had an idea of what i looked like and he sidled up to a lady in the Oak and whispered into her ear "im in the mood for dancing".

it just so happened that the woman was a mate of mine standing next to Sausage who thought it very funny... all i got was "i've just met one of your internet mates in the pub - you freaks".
  • i'm the opposite as i always fail to recognise Salad !!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Salad's done a very similar thing.

Lasdt year i said that "im in the mood for dancing" by the nolan sisters if one of my all time fave cheesy songs... he had never met me before but thought he had an idea of what i looked like and he sidled up to a lady in the Oak and whispered into her ear "im in the mood for dancing".

it just so happened that the woman was a mate of mine standing next to Sausage who thought it very funny... all i got was "i've just met one of your internet mates in the pub - you freaks".
    brilliant!
  • Yes yes i know but i was convinced, what with that and the Luton away i think next time i will just keep quiet.

Anyway nice to meet you all again and especially nice for you to remind me on various intervals throughout the day ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• SALAD.....SALAD......

Classic...I'm still giggling now....LOL
  • LOL. That was a Danny Dyer classic.

What with that, CharltonDan pissing down his leg and someone nearly getting circumcised by an oncoming train, a cracking away day....
  • that train smelt of wee.
  • i hope network rail send a team down there to sort out the waterlogging between sydenham and norwood.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Salad's done a very similar thing.

you wouldn't let it lie ...
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]that train smelt of wee.

Blame Dan.
  • and the 10 others that couldnt hold it!!!!

I soooo needed to go myself.
  • oh and arfur: were you ok on the train on the way back to london bridge?
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]and the 10 others that couldnt hold it!!!!

I soooo needed to go myself.

Atleast they got it outside the train ;-)
  • edited September 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]What with that, CharltonDan pissing down his leg

I'd like to point out that if I hadn't retracted myself mid flow from the gap in the door we were using then we might have missed more of the game than we did as the driver was asking for us to close the door so we could get moving. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ;-).

Suze you should have said. We'd have held the door open for you.............
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]oh and arfur: were you ok on the train on the way back to london bridge?

people offered to hold the doors open for you as well!
  • never gonna happen. If i can survive 12 hours in a field at glastonbury I could survive another 20 mins on a train in norwood!
  • as one of the guys holding the doors on the train it was good to match some faces to the names on here as for spencer he is still having nightmares about the train going passed on his turn his face was a picture .
  • [cite]Posted By: eddieaddick[/cite]as one of the guys holding the doors on the train it was good to match some faces to the names on here as for spencer he is still having nightmares about the train going passed on his turn his face was a picture .

haha that was quality!
  • Eddieaddick.....I am in yr debt for holding open those doors fo so long

Think I was the first and took bloody ages.........desperately needed.

I thank you,. !!
  • [cite]Posted By: eddieaddick[/cite]as one of the guys holding the doors on the train it was good to match some faces to the names on here as for spencer he is still having nightmares about the train going passed on his turn his face was a picture .

There was a collective "Oooooooooh" and crossing of legs from all the blokes when that happened.

Very amusing!!
  • i was holding the other doors dave it was me bro on your door i will pass it on no probs
  • [cite]Posted By: eddieaddick[/cite]i was holding the other doors dave it was me bro on your door i will pass it on no probs

Well thanks from me as well than.

(I was the last one to use it. When the driver asked for the door to be closed)
  • [cite]Posted By: eddieaddick[/cite]i was holding the other doors dave it was me bro on your door i will pass it on no probs

bog number 2?
    a thank you from me in that case!
  • no prob guys