Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya

DA9DA9
edited November 2012 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Victoria Derbyshire, BBC Radio 5 live

Comments

• Good would ya.

yes from me too.
  • MCS said:

Good would ya.

yes from me too.

In some photos she looks very fit, in others, not so sure

• undecided. Who bit her arm?
  • Any pictures of her "chuff out". It's a yes BTW
  • No chance! She's no munter, but just has NOTHING remotely attractive about her. Would give her a cuddle and ask when tea's ready, but no more!
  • Was she married to the 'Thumb In A Suit' (Adrian Chiles) or was that someone else?
  • done worse
  • no... no sir, i would not
  • Sponsored links:

• Nope. IMO she definitely has a face made for the radio.
  • No from me, but I've a suspicion that tonight's rendezvous with half a bottle of Talisker may well change my mind.
  • Her nose is a bit odd but would rather be in her than in the Army.
  • Whats up with you bandits !? Its a yes from me
  • Palace fan
  • Just looked at a few more photos of her, deffo a yes! Sporting the dragged through a hedge backwards look in the pic above.....
  • Always scares me because she has my first wife's christian name and my 2nd's surname. Probably though.
  • Always scares me because she has my first wife's christian name and my 2nd's surname. Probably though.

Are you related to David Essex?
  • Was she married to the 'Thumb In A Suit' (Adrian Chiles) or was that someone else?

That was BIG Jane Garvey .. Vic had a fight with Fi Glover, another tasty BeebBird for the affections of some BeebWonk or other. Vic won, look at the size of her hands ... Don't mess with Vic .. and YES I'd love to
  • Sponsored links:

That was BIG Jane Garvey .. Vic had a fight with Fi Glover, another tasty BeebBird for the affections of some BeebWonk or other. Vic won, look at the size of her hands ... Don't mess with Vic .. and YES I'd love to
    Use to work for Garvey and Chiles doing their pest control.
  • Vic was born in Ramsbottom ... la la la la .... say no more
  • kafka said:

undecided. Who bit her arm?

Thought that was a bargepole bruise myself :-)
    But, yes for me!
  • Probably not
  • Not for me but then I can afford to be choosy.
    Cos I'm fiiit!
  • A great would ya, but she looks a bit too much like a cross between a pheasant and Nick Mason of Pink Floyd for my liking, so a quite rare 'no' from myself
  • JT said:

Palace fan

Grave slur on the lady - she's a Bolton fan

• Yeah

Proper would ya this one, it's given me a thought for one next time

I'm in
  • She didn't get on with Nicky Campbell on the breakfast show, so got moved onto her own show, which I was quite happy with.

But still a yes
  • She didn't get on with Nicky Campbell on the breakfast show, so got moved onto her own show, which I was quite happy with.

But still a yes

None suprising, Campbell is a conceited, hypocritical mug.