Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Newest User....

medwayaddick?!?!?! WTF?!? That's copyright!

Comments

• I reckon it's Carter trying to get revenge for you creating that Dickothesicko on netaddicks :-)
  • Nice to see you've joined the club Medders
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I reckon it's Carter trying to get revenge for you creating that Dickothesicko on netaddicks :-)

That is nothing to do with me! I don't do Netaddicks since they shat on me from a great height!
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Nice to see you've joined the club Medders

If you can't beat 'em....
  • OH dear I thought it was Dicko didn't realise you have joined the 'Club' Medders.... :-)
  • medders didnt really get the choice! but yess he is a semi member now!
  • Oh he's in mate, quite impressed I was too with his first showing.

But enough of that, first rule and all that
  • i didnt get his first showing, oi medd hedd sort it out!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]i didnt get his first showing, oi medd hedd sort it out!

I sent it to you, but have just resent... wouldnt want you missing out...
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]OH dear I thought it was Dicko didn't realise you have joined the 'Club' Medders.... :-)

Come on Kets, the only way is down
  • I got it just as I was walking through the door to work this morning, not the finest way to start the day.
  • Kev had a good old moan too... was eating a full english when he got his.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Kev had a good old moan too... was eating a full english when he got his.

lol, see its funny isnt it, espesh when the reciever goes 'oh you sick sick bastad!!'

Indeed medders i got it, my phone was on silent so i actually got i twice. Great first effort man, very proud of you i am!
  • i feel a bit sad i didnt get it...
  • Don't worry West Side you don't wanna believe me !
  • that was quick!!!
  • Don't let them drag you in Westside.
  • bet you wished you shut up now eh west side! How many did you reciece? and who's was best??
  • Don't want you missing out Westside..
  • Anyway enough of this, First Rule & all that..what about Medders Doppleganger ? Do we make him part of the minibus crew being a Swale/Medway Addick ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Do we make him part of the minibus crew being a Swale/Medway Addick ?

It's a she, according to the profile.... so, yes to your question! ;-)
  • It's probably Dicko's mate Steph who we took to the Sheff Wednesday game :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• No way, is nothing sacred???
  • Has any one seen the recent dicko vid?! got to say dicko where did you learn those moves? dicovery channel? You could have winked at the camera!
  • Haha, I'll lend you the whole DVD once production is finalised!!

Way back in 2002 that was
  • Hi Medders, new around here didn't relalise medwayaddick was in use, changed username to w/sladeaddick
  • welcome to the site wslade, good to have you on board.
  • [cite]Posted By: w/sladeaddick[/cite]Hi Medders, new around here didn't relalise medwayaddick was in use, changed username to w/sladeaddick

No worries! Welcome to the site... good to have another Medway/Swale Addick on the board....

As mentioned before, we travel up in a decent group if you ever fancy it. Just watch out for a bloke called WSS ;-)
  • Welcome to the clique w/sladeaddick,have you signed up for the minibus yet?.
  • edited August 2007
    The bad news for Walderslade addick is her nearest Charlton Life neighbour is Carter LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The bad news for Walderslade addick is her nearest Charlton Life neighbour is Carter LOL

That would be enough to move house ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]The bad news for Walderslade addick is her nearest Charlton Life neighbour is Carter LOL

Ouch. Imagine that!