Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you could go back in time.

Or be born in a deferent time era, when and where would you go? I'd say for me either.

. Born around the 1840s in the Wild West, would've got proper involved with all those shenanigans!

Or

. Born in the same place as I was, but 15 years earlier (mid 60s). Seems like more of a crack could be had at football etc through the 80s like!

; )

Comments

• Options
    I would be twenty one in Memphis in 1955.
  • Options
    I would want to go forward.
  • Options

I would be twenty one in Memphis in 1955.

I'm guessing @DA9 might say the same, you'll have meet up in a bar or something!

Hope you're feeling alot better pal!
  • Options
    Good as gold thank you Rob.

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Or be born in a deferent time era, when and where would you go? I'd say for me either.

. Born around the 1840s in the Wild West, would've got proper involved with all those shenanigans!

Or

. Born in the same place as I was, but 15 years earlier (mid 60s). Seems like more of a crack could be had at football etc through the 80s like!

; )

It all looks good 30 years on.
    Wished i'd become an estate agent in the early eighties. Now that was a good crack.
  • Options
    one moment in tine -----in Dallas on a certain little grassy hill.

Would love to have been around during the real Mod era-----we r we r we r the mods.
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Or

; )

It all looks good 30 years on.
    Wished i'd become an estate agent in the early eighties. Now that was a good crack.
    whilst financially that would make sense, I have to question your sanity - when being given the option of time travel you select "estate agent in the 80s?" I'd go to ancient rome or Greece for start of the enlightenment!
  • Options
    Roman times in Rome

Goin to watch a few men fight some tigers has got to better than Middlesbrough at home?
  • Options
    I'd go back to the height of the exploration and pirating times
  • Options
    I would go for an hour later.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Born in late 40s or early 50s in London for the whole Mod scene or mid 70s so could have had all the quality 80s music and football casual stuff and be old enough for the old skool raves.

Miami as a millionaire in the 80s would be good too if Grand Theft Auto is anything to go by.
  • Options

Born in late 40s or early 50s in London for the whole Mod scene or mid 70s so could have had all the quality 80s music and football casual stuff and be old enough for the old skool raves.

Miami as a millionaire in the 80s would be good too if Grand Theft Auto is anything to go by.

Interesting as both my parents were in London in the late 60s / 70s and they always say it was not nearly as exciting as it is now made out to be. My Mum worked right of Carnaby Street and she said she never saw anything vaguley interesting going on there.

But it may just be that they walked round with their eyes shut.
  • Options
    would love to have bought up all the old docks and warehouses on the thames that went for peanuts then sold for milions in the 80s.
  • Options
    1940 Battle of Britain and can I have a Spitfire please? Thanks!
  • Options
    St Barnabas Church, St Paul's Cray, October 27th 1979. If I could just get back there at 2.55pm I could save myself. Will always remember she was early, and their supposed to be late. Can remember the reception and her family's jubilant mood, their maniacal laughter and their ghastly attitude. Time travel could save me.
  • Options
    If I could turn back time, If I could find a way, I'd take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay

• Options
    November 5th 1955 then October 21st 2015.

Then possibly back to October 26, 1985.
  • Options
    If I could turn, turn back the hands of time
    Then darlin' you, you'd still be mine
  • Options

one moment in tine -----in Dallas on a certain little grassy hill.

Would love to have been around during the real Mod era-----we r we r we r the mods.

Gotta agree with you GoonerH... Was listening to a great youtube of the who, the audience are so off their tits, just imagine watching that scene unfold....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3h--K5928M

• Options
    well for me Gary

just before a certain Mr Dowie signed on some CAFC letterhead
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd be a wealthy Victorian gentleman in Britain during the industrial revolution, when the UK ruled the world, was fabulously wealthy and exciting new inventions were coming out almost weekly. As a wealthy gentleman I'd have lots of free time to pursue hobbies as well.
  • Options
    I think with all our choices, you would have to be reasonably well off to get the best out the era concerned...
  • Options
    I would go right back to a few moments before The Big Bang just so I could leave an inscription in a rock somewhere stating:

"See, the floaty bloke with the beard didn't create this in 7 days".
  • Options
    Just wind clock back to 1982,thats when a few f ups led to some more and the disaster story my life became for a good few years!!!!
  • Options
    I don't particularly want to go back (or forwards) in time, but I just wish that I'd known certain things at around 12 or 13 that I didn't know until a few years later. Though growing up in the '50s and '60s got more interesting as time went on, somehow stuff passed me by but I caught up a lot in the 'ton-up' years and I wouldn't mind repeating them. If I did go back though, it would be to Germany in the thirties and I'd take a high velocity sniper's rifle with me!
  • Options
    I would have been in my early twenties around 1983 in Los Angeles. Endless birds at the rock clubs and the music was grand.
  • Options
    1905 and the debut of a certain South East London football club. I might even bring along some haddock for he players......
  • Options
    I'd like to go back just far enough to live my life without seeing the environment being ruined by greedy/stupid people, so probably early 19th century.
    The downside would be that I would have to live in a freezing cold house with no material comforts and would probably die of TB at the age of 9.
  • Options
    Back to the future for me. The year 4000, jet -packs an' evrythang .
  • Options
    Trying to decide between England's world cup win, or charltons fa cup win