Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• I never understood why anyone likes this song... It's shit.
  • Miami cheerleaders they ain't.

Joke.
  • edited October 2012
    tbf some of them are f*ckin sorts

the brunette infront of the 'trophy' cabinet is a piece
  • Who ever edited the video is quite good....
  • cheerleaders and ultras ... where will it all end !!!
  • dear jim, please can you fix it for me..... better not.

• Does this one have a cock??

• still would
  • Oh dear..........

What a joke of a 'football club'.
  • They wear black as well?
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh dear..........

I wouldn't object if we had something similar.

• The Ultra's are creaming themselves as I type...
  • Rizzo said:

Oh dear..........

I wouldn't object if we had something similar.

I've got no problems with the women, they are all beautiful, its just putting them in a shithole like Shelhurst that makes it a joke.
  • Have they got nothing better to do?
  • Embarrassing ! Nuff said !
  • CPFC board meeting 21/8/2012 minutes.

NIgel W (chairman)

"So Nigel, lets get a dozen fit sorts who can kinda dance a bit, pay them to wear our latest home kit and prance around our stadium, we will overdub with the latest piece of chart dross AND the whole thing will go viral trendtastic and make our club look like the Miami Dolphins but in South Norwood!"

Nigel P (vice chair)

"Great idea Nige, i'll get on it straight away"
  • sorts, i quite like them
  • sorry to the faint hearted but ---------------------------------------Selhurst Park has always been full on c++ts so what's new ?
  • stonemuse said:

cheerleaders and ultras ... where will it all end !!!

with little nigels.
  • not chance mate their bollox have to have dropped before they can be fathers
  • Sponsored links:

• tbf some of them are f*ckin sorts

the brunette infront of the 'trophy' cabinet is a piece pram face

• tbf some of them are f*ckin sorts

the brunette infront of the 'trophy' cabinet is a piece

Presumably they put her there to try and draw attention away from the lack of trophies.
  • Corr look at that trophy cabinet...
  • I see quite a few trophies in that video to be honest guys! Some of them don't have the most pleasing of faces though...

That said, it would be worth a go just to try and do it with a charlton shirt on really (I can't have been the only one thinking that for the duration of the video?!)
  • A chap I work with shagged one of the Palace cheerleaders. He was obviously pretty pleased with himself at first but did say that when you got a bit closer up she wasn't as good as she looked from a distance. I think it was the dark haired one with the big chin, but I could be wrong. Out of Beckenham or that neck of the woods I think.
  • Cuff said:

I think it was the dark haired one with the big chin, but I could be wrong. Out of Beckenham or that neck of the woods I think.

Don't tell your mate but I think that might have been Joel Ward
  • not chance mate their bollox have to have dropped before they can be fathers

PMSL
  • Cuff said:

A chap I work with shagged one of the Palace cheerleaders. He was obviously pretty pleased with himself at first but did say that when you got a bit closer up she wasn't as good as she looked from a distance. I think it was the dark haired one with the big chin, but I could be wrong. Out of Beckenham or that neck of the woods I think.

what you call a 7 iron. good from 150 yards away.
  • fit some of them might be but that video is much like a tattoo.

they'll regret it when they're in their 60s.