Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****POKER***KNOCKOUT TOURNIE TONIGHT!!!! (25/9) 8.15PM, 6.75 TO ENTER ALL CL WELCOME*****

SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT NOTICE REMINDER, HAD A LOT ON AT HOME AND FORGOT (OOPSY) BUT HEY HO NO-ONES PERFECT (COUGHS**) AS PER SCHEDULE $6.75, BOUNTIES PAID PER KNOCKOUT ETC ETC.

9 PER TABLE, POINTS UP FOR GRABS.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• Options
    Oh and sonic I'm sorry didn't get in early enough to make if tonight, maybe keep an eye on schedule and remind me before next Tuesday tournament and I will ask the masses.
  • Options
    Look forward to it.
  • Options
    I will be there.
  • Options
    goody goody :-)
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    see you there
  • Options
    im 50/50, have things to do tonight haircut & get a snooker cue retipped. If i am back in time i will play.
  • Options

im 50/50, have things to do tonight haircut & get a snooker cue retipped. If i am back in time i will play.

• Options
    I´ll try to be there. Sounds fun.

• Options

I´ll try to be there. Sounds fun.

Have you applied for membership on home games already if not do that first ASAP as tk has to accept it, just in case he's not around later
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i've never played poker before, so do you allow novices and can you recommend a sight or yourselves for a brief run down on the basics?
  • Options
    My training has just been cancelled so means I can join in for once :-)
  • Options

i've never played poker before, so do you allow novices and can you recommend a sight or yourselves for a brief run down on the basics?

Go to YouTube . There are plenty of videos explaining poker basics.

• Options

If you join poker stars they give you play money that you can use to practice
  • Options
    Registered 2 so far
  • Options
    6 now
  • Options
    10 minutes late registration opens after tournament starts so not to late. 10 in so far
  • Options
    results as follows; 1st place 27.50 ctj1976, 2nd place $16.50 bedaddick, 3rd place $11 valleygal81.

11 runners, so also 11 bounties won too.

good fun this one, great banter. well played everyone!!! see you all 7th october for big KO.
  • Options
    Good crowd last night. Gutted i will miss the next one as im away.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Go to YouTube . There are plenty of videos explaining poker basics.

If you join poker stars they give you play money that you can use to practice

ok thanks for the suggestions.
  • Options
    Well played CTJ/Beds & Sadie, look forward to the next where i will be back to winning ways :)
  • Options
    Sorry I missed this, wp all by the sound of it, be in for the next one