Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bolton away(15/12/12) discounted train tickets on sale 24/9/12

Virgin have just released tickets. You can book all the way to Horwich Parkway, this station is 2 minutes walk from the ground.

Plenty of options to get there, able to go via Manchester, Preston or Wigan.

Without railcard discounts the fare is £27 return

Comments

• Cheers Elf , booked.
  • Elfmeister, you're such a diamond. Might do this one with a night out in manchester. £27 is decent
  • Elfmeister, you're such a diamond. Might do this one with a night out in manchester. £27 is decent

ORH, my wife does not even say things like that, I think I am going to cry!

Do not see many Charlton fans drinking in Bolton, small town with some 'proper' boozers, not many slug n lettuce's here. Is a good beer.
  • borrow my family friends take a ghost kid get 1/3 off
  • Would love to CLB but already booked it mate, can you do anything like that for Wednesday the following week? I have the grey barnet for an OAP
  • I'll see if Casper is available, clb74.
  • Be postponed if I book up!
  • 2 adults and 1 casper £40.70 with rail card
  • just booked this up!
    10-40 from euston changing at stockport £12.55
    17-24 from Horwich Parkway gets back to euston at 20-15 only £8!
    With a YP Railcard
  • All booked!

Six of us having a night in Manchester, 8:40 going up on the Saturday-return trip only £24! Cheers Elfsborg, much obliged mate!

Please don't let Sky get hold of it...................
  • Sponsored links:

• HandG said:

All booked!

Six of us having a night in Manchester, 8:40 going up on the Saturday-return trip only £24! Cheers Elfsborg, much obliged mate!

Please don't let Sky get hold of it...................

No probs, hopefully something will show up soon for Wednesday the following week.

• No probs, hopefully something will show up soon for Wednesday the following week.

Yeah because at the moment they want 45 for a return!
  • AlexAnder said:

No probs, hopefully something will show up soon for Wednesday the following week.

Yeah because at the moment they want 45 for a return!

We could get clobbered on this one as the rail companies normally up there fares due to christmas
  • like i said before if anyone is taking a dustbin lid to games and wants to borrow the card let me now think 4 adults can go on the one
  • clb74 said:

card

I'll be up for that, as long as the 'nipper' likes boozers and pool.....and the New Barrack Tavern
  • In another good move then the Club allow your to pre-order and pay for your half time drinks, before the game has kicked off, through the purchase of tokens. Thus making it quicker to get your hands on your interval liquid refreshments.
  • In another good move then the Club allow your to pre-order and pay for your half time drinks, before the game has kicked off, through the purchase of tokens. Thus making it quicker to get your hands on your interval liquid refreshments.

Should be enable a few of us to down a quick 'two' at half-time then!