Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next CAS trust Meeting 25th September, Con Club Charlton

Hi

This will be an important meeting. We will be voting once more in support of establishing a trust and steering group. So if you have or haven't attended previously and want to show your support this meeting is defintely one to attend and may be almost a pre launch event.

The people involved with the Trust meetings are a great bunch of committed and approachable ordinary fans so any newbies should find it very easy to settle in.

Please do attend if you can the Trust needs the support of all Charlton fans to succeed.

Barnie

last meeting thread here

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/50176/cas-trust-meeting-tues-4th-beehive-ne-730#latest

Comments

• Options
    This is in the Con club Charlton.

A big one this so bring yourselves, your family, friends, neighbours, pets, colleagues, strangers, etc
  • Options
    razil said:

A big one this so bring yourselves, your family, friends, neighbours, pets, colleagues, strangers, etc

My mum told me not to talk to strangers

• Options
    What time does it start?
  • Options
    7:30
  • Options

razil said:

My mum told me not to talk to strangers

sometimes even mum can be wrong..
  • Options
    Change the heading now the venue sorted ?
  • Options

Change the heading now the venue sorted ?

can't need an admin, know any?

• Options
    Yep....but can't tell you who: 1 of the clique rules.
    D'oh !
  • Options
    I've seen Plaaayer mention Dazzler is admin, but I think they are the same person. ; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One thing i will say about the Trust is please don't take it for granted. I believe we are at critical juncture. This is a third attempt, and if a lot of people who support it sit back and only offer limited support thinking others will do it - it will not grow as it needs to to succeed.

The message is simple subscribe yes, but if you really want there to be a supporters trust for our club, now is the time to show it and get down to the meeting on the 25th. Bring your partners, kids, pets, neighbours, colleagues, exes, strangers. Even if we have people queuing down the road, so be it.

This is Your Trust for Your Club.

R
  • Options
    can't attend unfortunately but hope to make next meeting
  • Options
    Unable to attend any meetings due to my personal circumstances but it has my full support. Has anyone tried contacting Mark Klienman a Charlton supporter who happens to be Sky News city editor and must have contacts as well as being knowledgable in the financial sector.
    http://skynews.skypressoffice.co.uk/biographies/editors/mark-kleinman
  • Options

Unable to attend any meetings due to my personal circumstances but it has my full support. Has anyone tried contacting Mark Klienman a Charlton supporter who happens to be Sky News city editor and must have contacts as well as being knowledgable in the financial sector.
    http://skynews.skypressoffice.co.uk/biographies/editors/mark-kleinman

Yes saw that on his tweet account so contacted him......
    Let's see if he is interested..... hope so

• Options
    Where is the con club? Can some-one give address and postcode please. Also were there any minutes of the last meeting?
  • Options
    redman said:

Where is the con club? Can some-one give address and postcode please. Also were there any minutes of the last meeting?

51 Charlton Church Lane
    London
    SE7 7AE

• Options
    There's a quick summary of the last meeting on the site http://www.castrust.org/ and more comprehensive minutes should be released shortly.

We've also recorded a short interview for Charlton Live, due to go out at 8pm tonight.
  • Options
    OK thanks
  • Options
    OMG, I have really got to go to a Con club? Can this be true, hasn't Rick suffered enough? I guess this one can't be pinned on Mrs T., but................... see you there.
  • Options

OMG, I have really got to go to a Con club? Can this be true, hasn't Rick suffered enough? I guess this one can't be pinned on Mrs T., but................... see you there.

Haha, no political affiliation I promise ! They just have a good size room at the back that we can use.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Presumably you attended matches at Selhurst? How can this be any worse?

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    Any chance of a sticky please admin?
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    I am hoping the positive, and the doubtful, the hesitant, the curious, the people who care about Charlton from whatever angle will really try to be at the meeting tomorrow and help things move along.
  • Options
    Good luck tonight B
  • Options
    Hope all goes well. If I was local I would get involved with this.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Good luck tonight B

Tomorrow :-)
  • Options

Addickted said:

Good luck tonight B

Tomorrow :-)
    I'm in New Zealand ;-)