Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

why

edited August 2007 in Troubleshooting
cant I post on the prediction board? this new board is the "dogs" 11 hours ago I was in the pub : )

Comments

• Options
    I don't know offhand. Maybe it's something to do with the board not catching the user/pass. Try loading the front page, then, when it stops loading, press F5 to make sure you're refreshing directly from the server. Then try and post. If that doesn't work, try loggin out and then back in. Let me know what happens. Maybe it's worked itself out now, as you've posted this discussion (and a duplicate!)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]I don't know offhand. Maybe it's something to do with the board not catching the user/pass. Try loading the front page, then, when it stops loading, press F5 to make sure you're refreshing directly from the server. Then try and post. If that doesn't work, try loggin out and then back in. Let me know what happens. Maybe it's worked itself out now, as you've posted this discussion (and a duplicate!)

Lookout it, doesnt appear to be posting straight away, hence my duplicated post. have I broke your mb already? : (