Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What just happened?

edited August 2007 in Troubleshooting
Was saying the account had been suspended, very strange?

Not been paying the electric bill AFKA?

Comments

• You noticed? Damn...

No, I was out and came back to see the notice "Site Suspended." I was on to the server people and they sorted out the two modded Commodore 64 server's which run the site ;-0

No, nothing to do with not paying the bills. We've outgrown the servers we are on and have new ones with the same company lined up for the last few weeks. These will bear the load a lot better, what with AFKA furiously hitting the refresh every 3 seconds and all of the flash new features we have planned for the future. I just haven't had the time to put towards moving the site over. Anyway, the site was suspended because it was putting to much load on the shared servers we are using. By using too much resources, we were/are causing problems for the other sites we are sharing with. We won't have that problem with the new servers. If all goes well tonight, we shall be running on new engines by the morning.

That's all folks. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]If all goes well tonight, we shall be running on new engines by the morning.

That's Charlton Life talk for 'don't in any way expect to see a website tomorrow' :-)
  • LOL. Seriously, cross your fingers ;-)
  • We didn't have these problems before the map came long ;-)
  • agreed HH, explain to me what it does again ???? :-)