Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC Fixtures, Results & News

Comments

• Options
    That makes promotion look extremely unlikely, a shame because Kent are having a good season but rain has interfered in too many matches where we've in strong positions.
  • Options
    Oh b*m ! Out of touch with the match today as had family here for son's birthday and watching The Games.
  • Options

Oh b*m ! Out of touch with the match today as had family here for son's birthday and watching The Games.

"bim" ?

• Options

"bim" ?

"bem"?
  • Options
    That is the game that will keep us down.
  • Options
    Haven't you guys heard of that Olde English swear word " bom" ?????
  • Options
    "Bam" ?

4 day match @ Canterbury starting today against those essex boys.
    Must win.
  • Options
    Kent win the toss and will bat. Come on boys!
  • Options
    Yup....due to those last two 'disasterous' results every 4 dayer is now a must win situation.
  • Options
    KENTSPORTSNEWS ‏@KENTSPORTSNEWS
    Kent side: Key, Northeast, Blake, Nash, Powell, Stevens, Jones, Mahmood, Coles, Riley, Shreck.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So Harmison finally gets dropped!
  • Options
    edited August 2012

As do Tredwell and Davies unless they are injured.

Davies did alright against Derby so I imagine he is injured which could be ominous given his history!

I'm not convinced that Blake is a lot better than Harmison. I'd pick Bell- Drummond or Billings, international commitments permitting.

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Davies did alright against Derby so I imagine he is injured which could be ominous given his history!

I'm not convinced that Blake is a lot better than Harmison. I'd pick Bell- Drummond or Billings, international commitments permitting.

Tredders is away at England Lions duty

• Options

LenGlover said:

Tredders is away at England Lions duty

Thanks. I should have thought of that!
  • Options
    58-3.
    Not a great start.
  • Options
    It is if you're an Essex fan! It'll probably be rained off as a draw like every other bloody match this season :(
  • Options
    Good spell of weather on the way for the next few days or so.
  • Options
    102-4

Not good....
  • Options
    I think promotion is looking unlikely now - too many drawn matches plus that defeat to Derbyshire. Hopefully Riley, Blake and a couple of others will get an extended run in the team to see what they can do.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    126/5, Stevens out. Both teams could do with a result here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    191-7

Definitely Essex's day :-(
  • Options
    Make that 193-8.

We'll be lucky to get a batting point :-(
  • Options
    193/8

Let's see how Essex bat on it before we criticise the score.
  • Options

193/8

Fat Bob won the toss and elected to bat so one assumes it's decent...
  • Options

193/8

Having witnessed Essex's "batting" this season, I'd say this was a very valid point!
  • Options
    Have just bought the whole family tickets for the Sussex game at Canterbury on the 27th - hopefully a better outcome than my last visit there before emigrating when it poured down & the game was abandoned without a ball bowled!
  • Options
    211-9
  • Options
    226 all out
  • Options
    Essex 14-0 at the close
  • Options
    Essex 23/4. Oh bum