Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barca kit 2012,13.....

Now thats a good looking shirt.

Comments

• Can't like any team with those colours
  • second one looks like the type of background colour scheme you give to a power point at school not a fan
  • Away looks like a cocktail
  • If I wore that away shirt my red face would blend in nicely!

• Maybe they took their inspiration for the home shirt from this:

• Home ok, away terrible
  • I'm pretty sure I've thrown up in the colour of that away kit
  • Horrible
  • Both awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Miles better than ours
  • Abominations both.
    And these people will be making our kits.
    What a crock of vulgar shite
  • They changed the stlye of the home kit from the more traditional stripes as they didn't want to be associated with the croydon team that are so desperate to look like them. FACT!
  • I'd have ours over that anyday and If I was Barca fan I'd not be happy - seems to be going against their tradition at the expense of trying to be different and stylish!
  • last years Barca kit was shite too, with the weird shaped lines. I like Chelski's new home kit, but Man yoo's is shocking as well, seems Nike are trying too hard to be different.

Slightly related, Bolton have signed up with Adidas now, thus ending a 22 year partnership with Reebok, who are removing themselves from football almost entirely to concentrate on fitness. It was the longest technical partnership in British football at the time
  • last years Barca kit was shite too, with the weird shaped lines. I like Chelski's new home kit, but Man yoo's is shocking as well, seems Nike are trying too hard to be different.

Slightly related, Bolton have signed up with Adidas now, thus ending a 22 year partnership with Reebok, who are removing themselves from football almost entirely to concentrate on fitness. It was the longest technical partnership in British football at the time
    Adidas own Reebok so that's not unexpected, though interestingly the stadium will still keep the Reebok name.

Barca kits have really gone downhill over the last few years, and that away kit is truly vile.
  • That second strip is an abomination....i love it :)
  • We've dodged a bullet with some of Nike's kit designs this coming season
  • The home kit is nice.. the away kit, isn't. I'd buy the home shirt as I like foreign kits.