Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Project Launches Today

If you want a free creative consultants go over to www.chelseasmilecreative.co.uk or search us on Facebook or twitter.

Its a new project I'm doing in order to gain experience working with genuine clients and where the clients can get free graphics help.

I'm currently looking to help small businesses, bands or even completely new projects you may have yourselves.

For any more information please check out the website or feel free to ask.

Comments

• Options
    sounds good but couldn't get onto the facebook page, is the link correct?- will there be examples of your work on the work section soon?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Have just sent you an email....
  • Options
    Chelsea smile? Are you sure??
  • Options
    Tom - the Facebook link won't actually be activated until i get 25 'likes' but if you search for it, it should come up

Falconwood - have emailed back

SE10 - i always find naming a project one of the hardest things to do but I'm pretty happy with this one!
  • Options
    Was just about to type exactly this.
  • Options
    Was just about to type exactly this.
    you may find that this is a PR error Mr BoomBoom
  • Options
    Just in case you don't know the background:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chelsea smile
  • Options
    LOL - this is a big ol' fail boomboom. Anyone who went to school in South London in the 80s will break out in a cold sweat :)
  • Options
    LOL - this is a big ol' fail boomboom. Anyone who went to school in South London in the 80s will break out in a cold sweat :)
    It will also remain in their memory as a weird name no?

To my generation, you hear the phrase in music a lot, but barely anything more than that. Even the Joker failed to bring back the phrase. I was looking for something bittersweet and something that could have various meanings to lots off different people, and that i think i have achieved
  • Options
    *breaks out in cold sweat at Eaglesfield (rip)*

• Sponsored links:

• Options

To my generation, you hear the phrase in music a lot, but barely anything more than that. Even the Joker failed to bring back the phrase. I was looking for something bittersweet and something that could have various meanings to lots off different people, and that i think i have achieved
    This is a bit strange, tbh. Just because something is in peoples' memory from back in the day, doesn't necessarily mean you want to identify it as part of your branding. Brand Association should be with something people look back on fondly, not as part of some urban legend fifth years told wide-eyed first years to shit them up!

• Options

This is a bit strange, tbh. Just because something is in peoples' memory from back in the day, doesn't necessarily mean you want to identify it as part of your branding. Brand Association should be with something people look back on fondly, not as part of some urban legend fifth years told wide-eyed first years to shit them up!

I had never heard of this term before. Having read the link I have one question, WTF would you want your business to be associated with that for?
  • Options

I had never heard of this term before. Having read the link I have one question, WTF would you want your business to be associated with that for?

Its not a business, its a project. I'm not making money, I'm making client and getting a working portfolio that not many other students will have. The idea of this project is to give away FREE work, and maybe meet a few interesting people along the way.

Website explanation is as follows;

'Chelsea Smile?
    As an out of date phrase it can be interpreted in many ways - a happy grin, an up-market londoner or a vicious cut. I guess it sums up my designs as there is no real subject matter - just whatever I fancy making on any given day.'

• Options
    sounds good but couldn't get onto the facebook page, is the link correct?- will there be examples of your work on the work section soon?
    Thanks
    All sorted now Tom - www.facebook.com/chelseasmilecreative

Thanks everyone for feedback and for getting in touch!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I must admit the walk home on those rumour filled afternoon was quite tense