Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"Just say Sorry........"

....seems to be on everythread. Sorry to ask, but why ?

Comments

• I was wondering that too
  • The board that prays together, stays together.
  • edited February 2012
    Soundas made a bit of a mountain out of a molehill when someone (correctly) said a game had been called off before an official announcement. Soundas is a cracking bloke but will probably admit himself he can be obstinate at times, so a debate went on a few days with him maintaining his stance, and the more it was going on, the more jokingly others were saying 'just say sorry' knowing full well he wouldn't !

All light hearted and good fun. The 'just say sorry' joke now seems to have spread to everything.

Explanation over. And now you know this, it makes you part of the clique :-)
  • And now you know this, it makes you part of the clique :-)

Or I could kill them, boss?
  • Phew, I think you fooled them AFKA.
  • And now you know this, it makes you part of the clique :-)

Or I could kill them, boss?

Wait for the correct signal Gilbert. Can't make the same mistake again.....
  • edited February 2012
    I trust you're sorry you asked now, MOG.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm Sorry for alot of things in my life IA !
  • just say solly ;)
  • edited February 2012
    Soundas made a bit of a mountain out of a molehill when someone (correctly) said a game had been called off before an official announcement. Soundas is a cracking bloke but will probably admit himself he can be obstinate at times, so a debate went on a few days with him maintaining his stance, and the more it was going on, the more jokingly others were saying 'just say sorry' knowing full well he wouldn't !

All light hearted and good fun. The 'just say sorry' joke now seems to have spread to everything.

expect to recieve a not so private message on the activity board.

'Afka, did i ever tell you about my minature guitar company and how i travelled the world in the 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s....'

;-)
  • Got a builder in the bum as well.
  • Thought he was talking about a strip of cloth worn out east by elegant ladies.
    लहंगा can be the hardest word.
  • edited February 2012

expect to recieve a not so private message on the activity board.

'Afka, did i ever tell you about my minature guitar company and how i travelled the world in the 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s....'

;-)
    Was a terrific time I had Gary and I'm bloody proud of it mate..........wouldn't change a thing...........well 90% shall we say.
    But I don't get out much evidently, well according to some kid on here who's young enough to be my grandson, so naturaly the hackles go up whenever a youngster says that to someone my age (a pleasure everyone finds out at sometime in their life I guess, you've got it to come). Funnily enough I think he owes me an apology........but that's another story.
    And Gary ya cheeky git......late 60's 70's and 80's if ya don't mind....I know I'm knocking on a bit but that's pushing it fella....although if my memory serves me right I once did a bit of work for Lonnie Donegan!

• Just say nolly.
  • Just say nolly.
    Solly
    Oi, You owe someone a Sorry AtA !
  • Sponsored links:

• Just say sorry, Chris ;-)
  • What the... PG? That Sorry DVD is PG!
  • corbett effs & jeffs all the way through the DVD-that's why the "Language Timothy" warning is on the case.
  • It's always Corbett!
  • Was it Moira Stewart?
  • Was it Moira Stewart?
    Isn't she a newsreader?
  • Was it Moira Stewart?
    Isn't she a newsreader?

yea, but i think she got done snorting ching in the toilets with corbett at some awards ceremony
  • She was the dealer!
  • She was the dealer!
    yes, she was, sorry

• Got it in for Corbett now though, for grassing her up!