Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Delays on the Bexleyheath Line

edited January 2012 in Troubleshooting
Expect delays on the Bexleyheath line tonight. Been sitting outside Eltham for the last half hour and the lines have been turned off as the old bill are chasing someone down the track.

Comments

• haha of all the reason im gonna get home late i think this one softens the blow the most.
  • Sod them (not the police) turn the line back on and run the F~@+*"s down

Why oh why is it always our flippin line
  • haha of all the reason im gonna get home late i think this one softens the blow the most.
    You shouldn't be on here if you're trying to evade the police dude!

Bloody fare dodgers

• It's alright, the Greenwich OB can only run down the track to Falconwood, and then they have to hand it over to the Bexley Sheriff.
  • It's alright, the Greenwich OB can only run down the track to Falconwood, and then they have to hand it over to the Bexley Sheriff.
    Can he shot them (Again not the police)?
  • @plaaayer
    Are you moving yet?
  • Sod them (not the police) turn the line back on and run the F~@+*"s down

Why oh why is it always our flippin line
    i think you'll find its not. there were no trains on Tuesday morning on the Greenwich line.

• wondered what the helicopter was doing flying above eltham park south.
    hopefully it's the old bill catching the burglar targetting glenesk rd from the other thread.
  • No, still not moving.
  • On twitter saying delays till 6.30.

im going to the pub... not my line but any problems and chaos starts at cannon Street.
  • Sponsored links:

• That is the worst excuse to go to the pub I've ever heard.
  • Lol.. does help that ian is here and waiting across the road in the pub!!
  • Bexleyheath Line Major Disruption
    Sidcup Line Major Disruption
    Greenwich Line Minor Disruption

The Old Bill will avoid Falconhood.

*gang signs*
  • Feel sorry for people just tryna get the f""k home. That train line is a bastard, I actually wrote a poem about it on my blog...
  • Finally moving!

Good luck getting home everyone.
  • Finally moving!

Stop moaning Plaaayer. I was stuck looking at a field outside Kettering for over 3 hours the Saturday before last :-)
  • Not happy, going to the pub and trying for a train after 8
  • Just announced at cannon st all ok now
  • Finally moving!

Stop moaning Plaaayer. I was stuck looking at a field outside Kettering for over 3 hours the Saturday before last :-)
    I wouldn't mind if I had access to beer :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Finally moving!

I wouldn't mind if I had access to beer :-)
    I wouldn't have either. They'd all gone within 5 mins of us stopping on the way & there was nothing at all, food or drink on the way back, as they had no staff (apart from the driver presumably :-)