Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall 0- 6 Birmingham

This has to deserve its own thread

Comments

• Believe it or not the spanners are happy with their performance yesterday. score not an accurate reflection of the proceedings. Hope they have a few more good days like that.
  • Hoping they don't get relegated, there is some payback due for two seasons ago.
  • Nah, i want both them and Forest down as I have two mates/clients out here, one of each club, and had to put up with a lot of **** from both. Millwall have the look of death about them, think they are less likely to survive than Forest.
  • i think forest and millwall are gone tbh , i can see donny getting out of it
  • How about Ipswich....something seems awry there?
  • Got a few mates who support Ipswich. All very concerned about the 'experienced' players not actually being able to get them out of the division. Want them to start playing some of their younger players and freshen up the team
    Can I have a bit of whatever you've been smoking NLA! There are 20 games left & millwall aren't even in the bottom 3. I hope you're right but I think you're counting your chickens a bit too early mate!
    Can I have a bit of whatever you've been smoking NLA! There are 20 games left & millwall aren't even in the bottom 3. I hope you're right but I think you're counting your chickens a bit too early mate!
    </

Agree tbh nla. Seems daft thing to say off the back of a 0 - 6 but The Den is still a place teams don't fancy playing at and I expect them to pick up enough points at the toolbox to scrape out of it.

</

Agree tbh nla. Seems daft thing to say off the back of a 0 - 6 but The Den is still a place teams don't fancy playing at and I expect them to pick up enough points at the toolbox to scrape out of it.

I fear you're right SHG :(

• Sponsored links:

• Believe it or not the spanners are happy with their performance yesterday. score not an accurate reflection of the proceedings. Hope they have a few more good days like that.
    I was there yesterday with a mate of mine who is a millwall supporter,had they put there chances away before going 1 down could have been 3 up.

It all changed on the sending offs and neither should have been sent off Zigic was involved in both cases and after the second sending off he was taken off and sent to the dressing room by the manager.

At no time was the crowd slagging off their players or the manager and in fact the crowd for the first time in a few weeks was singing "there is only one Kenny Jacket".

There was a spirit there yesterday amongst the players and the crowd saw that and responded, I do not think they will go down

• Looks like Full Metal Jackett has lost it .. expect to see Warnock dahn the den a s a p .. strange how the team has gone from lions to pussycats in a few short months
  • edited January 2012

"There was a spirit there yesterday amongst the players and the crowd saw that and responded, I do not think they will go down."

Yes, the crowd responded in their usual manner - throwing things at the linesman, who had to be protected for the last 30 mins. It's only banter of course.

I was there yesterday with a mate of mine who is a millwall supporter
    Didnt fancy Hillsborough then?

• You will see , neither team have enough about them to get out , and both will go down on theft last day

Forest and the small will be in league 1 next season
    I was there yesterday with a mate of mine who is a millwall supporter,had they put there chances away before going 1 down could have been 3 up.

It all changed on the sending offs and neither should have been sent off Zigic was involved in both cases and after the second sending off he was taken off and sent to the dressing room by the manager.

At no time was the crowd slagging off their players or the manager and in fact the crowd for the first time in a few weeks was singing "there is only one Kenny Jacket".

There was a spirit there yesterday amongst the players and the crowd saw that and responded, I do not think they will go down

From what I've seen, Dunne's challenge was Muscatesque and bloomin well fully deserved a straight red!?
  • Poor old SixNilwall.

My heart bleeds for them.
  • I am so sorry for Millwall losing 6 -0.

Trying to type this with one hand because the other one is trying to hide the silly big grin I have on my face.

Must stop this post and get the hankies out. The tears are pouring down my face and dripping onto the keyboard.

It's so sad

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Must stop laughing my ribs are starting to ache
  • i think its areal shame bless em . mugs
  • Their forum is funny

3 threads grassing up a steward they dont like with photos, no one likes a grass
    1 thread requesting they fill the Den for Watford at home, LOL only fill the den for Charlton FACT
    1 thread about signing Puncheon of Southampton LOLOLOL
    1 about coaches to West Ham when they constantly take the michael out of Palace for doing the same for games at the Den (surely a cab is cheaper for 4/5 fellas)
    Various Jackett out threads mainly starting with a word beginning with C or F

No wonder Sparrows Lane Lion spends half his life on here.

Normality resumes in May....

Im so glad I'm Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2012
    Their forum is funny

3 threads grassing up a steward they dont like with photos, no one likes a grass
    1 thread requesting they fill the Den for Watford at home, LOL only fill the den for Charlton FACT
    Seriously? Thought "grassing" was frowned upon over that way.

SLL comes across as half sensible on here and a couple of millwall mates I know are top blokes (Nolly for instance ;-) ) but really seems to be a generation of their support now that would make Liverpool fans cringe with the "No one likes us and we'll lob bottles and seats" but then act surprised why the police take a hard line and make it a pain in the arris to go to games/pubs etc.

Fast becoming the scousers of the south with the "poor us" mentality.
    I was there yesterday with a mate of mine who is a millwall supporter

Didnt fancy Hillsborough then?

No could not make it I was working in the morning

• edited January 2012
    Fair enough Frank....sorry got mixed up and thought you were one of those Millwall posters from a while back on a wind up.

Edit. Reading your post on the other thread I was right.

I do

From what I've seen, Dunne's challenge was Muscatesque and bloomin well fully deserved a straight red!?
    Couldn't agree more.
    A spiteful, cowardly challenge by Dunne; straight out of the Muscat school of tackling.
  • No contact with Zigic but certainly looked like there was intent. Straight red looked right.
  • Never mind Owlstalk. If you want a good laugh get yourself down to Millwall Online.
  • Never mind Owlstalk. If you want a good laugh get yourself down to Millwall Online.
    Nice place , into the lions den .... i'll get me Jackett.

• Show me the thread where someone asks for a coach to west ham please & the grassing stuff.

Whether Dunne intended to go for the ball or hurt Zigic, he went in foot high, won't get away with that.
  • Show me the thread where someone asks for a coach to west ham please & the grassing stuff.

Whether Dunne intended to go for the ball or hurt Zigic, he went in foot high, won't get away with that.
    I believe Dunne set a new club record for most times sent off.
    Quite a badge of honour down at your place, I'd imagine.