Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Merry Christmas from Addicks Downunder

TELTEL
edited December 2011 in Charlton International

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone on Charlton Life on behalf of us lot downunder.....

Have a safe and pleasant time.....and it was really nice catching up with the people I know from this site on my recent visit....see you all again next year.

Steve....if youre reading this mate......

One aim!....

All the best

Tel

Comments

• LOL Tel I know it would mean a hell of a lot to you if we achieve it. Have a good one mate, take care love to you and Kay
  • Have a good one Tel.
  • Yes..........have a good 'un all of you, and here's hoping all us Addicks have a wonderful 2012 as well.
  • all the best Tel
  • mum spoke to her sister last night in bexley, sydney said the weather has been shocking, when i was over the xmas in 2002 it was boiling, whats going on fella's?

xmas day on bondi.. 

merry christmas to all down under.
  • Merry Xmas tel
  • Cheers Guys....

Adam...the weather is awful mate.....never seen so much rain!

• The Valley Gold win should help :-)
  • Very warm here in Brunei, one third of the way back to the Valley. Merry Xmas fellow Addicks, see you all at the O's game.
  • Merry Christmas ! wish I was back on Cronulla beach like I was December 09 
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Christmas ! wish I was back on Cronulla beach like I was December 09 

Bet it wasn't raining then though lol
  • TELTEL
    edited December 2011
    The Valley Gold win should help :-)

I think we are likely to sponsor a player or a game with the proceeds by the sound of things or put it into the community trust.
  • TELTEL
    edited December 2011
    Very warm here in Brunei, one third of the way back to the Valley. Merry Xmas fellow Addicks, see you all at the O's game.

Didn't think you were off until Xmas day......have a good trip mate.
  • not long to go for you Tel have a good one mate
  • edited December 2011
    Merry Christmas ! wish I was back on Cronulla beach like I was December 09 

Bet it wasn't raining then though lol
    Ha, not a chance.. pretty sure it was in the early 50's
  • not long to go for you Tel have a good one mate

Cheers Steve....the sun has finally come out......sitting here in the shade of the porch, 3pm with a cold cider...waiting for the first batch of kids to arrive.....have a goodun mate

Shine, its just hit 26C, so very pleasant....have fun.....

• Strange weather over eastern states, plus cyclone due to hit Darwin tomorrow. Beautiful and sunny here in Perth (32) but sharks sighted from Trigg all the way down to Mandurah, so many beaches have closed down.
  • Merry christmas from Canberra!
  • Merry Christmas, ZB/Chris - have a great time, you old emigrant !!

Hope your weather is better than here in Rotterdam - if it rains much more we'll be seeing Noah's Ark in the port ....

All the best to you and to all fellow ADUs - here's to a great 2012 for us all !!

• Merry Christmas, ZB/Chris - have a great time, you old emigrant !!

Hope your weather is better than here in Rotterdam - if it rains much more we'll be seeing Noah's Ark in the port ....

All the best to you and to all fellow ADUs - here's to a great 2012 for us all !!

Cheers dad, yeah should be around 29c tomorrow! Speak to you later
  • Sponsored links:

• Is everyone away in Oz? There will be nobody at the game on Monday!

Anyway Merry Christmas to all
  • Merry Christmas to all down under!
  • Merry Christmas to everyone from Ozaddick and myself here in sunny Perth!

Hopefully we have enough booze for the day!

• Very warm here in Brunei, one third of the way back to the Valley. Merry Xmas fellow Addicks, see you all at the O's game.

Didn't think you were off until Xmas day......have a good trip mate.
    Yes mate, leaving for Uk tomorrow evening. Out shopping in downtown Gadong today, and a local walks towards me wearing a Redbus Charlton shirt, unbelievable ! Said he was a fan as well.
  • Erikk, that looks to me like its going to be a decent day !
  • Well, we have it a right good crack getting through that lot! Boxing day test on the box, aussies v india, and a stab at depleting the alcohol stash even more is the day ahead in our gaff.
  • Merry Christmas to everyone from Sydney.  We had a great seafood bbq and the weather was great.  Best present though was the birth of my son on the 21st and Mum and baby were home for christmas.  Boy called Charlie named after the addicks of course!!.  We now have a boy and a girl, we are well chuffed with that.  Will try and get Charlie wearing the three lions as soon as possible.
  • Congratulations mate- born the same day as my 18 year old too. Happy days.
  • My brother in law sent me a you tube clip of the hail stones they had on christmas day, size of golf balls. He in Melbourne, off out there in 43 days, not that I'm counting. ;-0)
  • You should see our hail stormed car......looks like someone took a planishing hammer to it.
    :-)