Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

In debt. May be of some interest

edited December 2011 in Not Sports Related

On another site I post on. This was posted and plenty of people itk backing it up.

"Some of you may want to squash a credit card or two and do it Lawfully. The banks are acting fraudulently and the agreements are not lawfully binding under common law and contract law. They in essence they lend you your own money that you created by signing the agreement. Read the first link as it explains in details how it all works....if you fancy playing the game of monopoly and beat then at their own game them join the second link..they provide all the templates and support...so far they have saved £5.8 million for the members from greedy bankers........Only do this if you never intend to have a credit card in the future

http://www.fmotl.com/HowToGetOutOfDebt.htm

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/Banks-Credit-Cards

It works mate, you just have to send the right letters and put the onus on them to provide what you are asking them to provide...They can't because it is a unilateral agreement and not a lawfully binding contact. They will try every trick in the book but if you stand firm, they are always defeated.

The second link is a forum where the template letters and support is always on hand. Its good fun to see them squirm when they know the YOU KNOW the scam that they are using....these can be used on Baliffs and debt collectors and if you do it right then they end up owing you more than you owe them so they walk away"

Comments

• Hmmm, so you buy loads of shit knowing full well that you're not going to pay for it and then you don't pay for it?

Then what, you go and live in a tent outside St Paul's?

• In debt?

Stop spending so much, work hard, pay it off as quickly as you can.

It's what every Government in Europe are currently doing.

• Okay - do it, but never try to get a mortgage or any type of credit afterwards! Your credit rating will be zilch and you will be blacklisted by everyone.
  • SE10 - I wouldn't trust a midget manc with credit cards....
  • edited December 2011
    This country's awesome isn't it? Spend money you haven't got, on things you don't need, then blame the people who lent it to you in the first place, get away without paying the loan off, expect the rest of us to pick up the bill then crow about it on the internet. Lovely old job.
  • This country's awesome isn't it? Spend money you haven't got, on things you don't need, then blame the people who lent it to you in the first place, get away without paying the loan off, expect the rest of us to pick up the bill then crow about it on the internet. Lovely old job.
    Couldn't agree more old chap. Just like these people who are unemployed and take out a loan, with no means to pay it back, then complain that the bank shouldn't have loaned them the money. How about take responsibility for your situation and live within your means?
  • Please come back and give us a follow-up in a year's time and tell us how you get on without being able to get any kind of loans, a mobile phone, credit car of god forbid a blockbusters card.
  • Please come back and give us a follow-up in a year's time and tell us how you get on without being able to get any kind of loans, a mobile phone, credit car of god forbid a blockbusters card.
    Or (and more importantly) a season ticket at The Valley
  • edited December 2011

• Sponsored links:

• To be honest, It's not going to help me out but all looked interesting and wondered if anyone knew it.

It's no

• To be honest, It's not going to help me out but all looked interesting and wondered if anyone knew it.

• To be honest, It's not going to help me out but all looked interesting and wondered if anyone knew itt

• Sponsored links:

• edited December 2011

• edited December 2011

Or (and more importantly) a season ticket at The Valley!
  •  

Please come back and give us a follow-up in a year's time and tell us how you get on without being able to get any kind of loans, a mobile phone, credit car of god forbid a blockbusters card.
    Or (and more importantly) be unable to purchsae a season ticket at The Valley.......now that IS a problem!
  •  

Please come back and give us a follow-up in a year's time and tell us how you get on without being able to get any kind of loans, a mobile phone, credit car of god forbid a blockbusters card.
    Or (and more importantly) be unable to purchsae a season ticket at The Valley.......now that IS a problem!
  •  

• To be honest, I'ts not going to help me...Just wondered if anyone knew about tis kind of thing.

• Bit of an echo in here.