Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Star signs

Comments

• Options
    I remember filling out a form when i was little..and there was a question which went 'Your Star sign?" to which i replied 'Paolo Di Canio' (thinking they meant best transfer)....only then to see my dad piss himself laughing.
  • Options

I don't believe in horoscopes, that is all bull. But I do think that people of the same sign share certain characteristics. I'm an Aquarian.

Traditional Aquarian Traits - Friendly and humanitarian; Honest and loyal; Original and inventive; Independent and intellectual

On the dark side....Intractable and contrary; Perverse and unpredictable; Unemotional and detached

All of those could apply to me and im an Aries
  • Options
    Libra, but really, its astro bollocks.
  • Options

There is a reason astrology is not taught in schools and that is because it is bollox.

Sagitarian.

• Options
    It's a great sign that your young one doesn't know the first thing about this simple minded rubbish.

Maybe there is hope that we can avoid ducking out of the age of reason with the next generation, but unfortunately there are still many other varieties of 'woo' available for the hard of thinking and they don't seem short on subscribers...
  • Options
    I am a Virgo

I have no idea what that means

I have attempted to give a shit and am unable
  • Options
    As a Virgo I agree entirely with macronate and his description of we perfect beings is completely accurate (which is why some of the grammatical errors I analyse on this site upset me so much ) - but  because I love you all,  you are forgiven.
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    In Japan your star sign is not determined by birthday, but blood type.
    Having gone into this in a little detail, it works with human character as well as birthday character classification does.

Aquarius
  • Options
    Another Libra - have we won yet? ;-)
  • Options
    Capricorn
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Libras and Capricorns seem to dominate.

Feck knows what this proves though.
  • Options

womens stuff star signs thats the way ive always seen it.

im gemini by the way ;o)

• Options
    Capricorn, but don't take much notice
  • Options
    Capricorn.
  • Options
    Capricorns are born mostly in January which is 9 months after April (which is spring of course) that is the logical thought as to why it's known as the most common star sign.......... leastways in the northern hemisphere.
  • Options

Libra - don't pay much attention to star signs, however my girlfriend bought a book on it in an effort to convince me that 'it was meant to be'. Turns out being a Libra helps you tolerate quite a bit, sounds right.

• Options
    Taurus, and like many others here I believe it to be bull....
  • Options

Aquarius

Also Chinese year of the horse, and a fire sign year at that.

• Options
    Taurus: Apparently We're stubborn, Vegetarian, forward and..........forgetfull. Glad I'm not the same as (Sir) Henry.
  • Options
    Another Virgo here

Doesn't really apply to me, though - On account of the fact I'm treble 'ard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another un balanced Libra.
  • Options
    First Pisces on the thread , proud :')
  • Options
    edited October 2011
  • Options
    edited October 2011
  • Options
    edited October 2011
    So proud I said it our times :L
  • Options
    Jason Euell?
  • Options
    leo but i understand one's rising sign is as critical in deciding one's personality and mines scorpio, no wonder i'm always depressed and people are right when they say i've got a sting in my tail.
  • Options
    Gemini in the house, which apparently means that one side of me is very funny, hilarious in fact, while the other half of me is bloody miserable.

Perhaps there is somerhing in this after all....

Late edit; this is where predictive text and post pub textinf are not a happy marriage, because in the paragraph above gemini came through as feminist
  • Options
    Gemini in the house, which apparently means that one side of me is very funny, hilarious in fact, while the other half of me is bloody miserable.

Perhaps there is somerhing in this after all....

Late edit; this is where predictive text and post pub textinf are not a happy marriage, because in the paragraph above gemini came through as feminist
    What happened to the funny half?
  • Options
    I'm a typical Scorpio. Mean, moody and good in bed