Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone else get a

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
letter from Pards this morning?

Comments

• Options
    No, why are you getting preference Len & what did it say ?
  • Options
    Yes, thought what a waste of money sending a season ticket holder a letter asking him to attend the next two league games.
  • Options
    cfgs has summed it up.

I have to say I'm inclined to agree.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]cfgs has summed it up.

I have to say I'm inclined to agree.

I bet you wouldn't have if it had been from Curbs. ;-)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    LOL!
  • Options
    LOL..are u saying the club is sending out letters to season ticket holders asking them to attend the next two games,,,,,,,,, i guess one of the games being Stockport... to me that is a waste of money if that is what the club is doing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]LOL..are u saying the club is sending out letters to season ticket holders asking them to attend the next two games,,,,,,,,, i guess one of the games being Stockport... to me that is a waste of money if that is what the club is doing

Sheffield Wednesday and Norwich.

To be fair the letter does stress the importance of creating a "Fortress Valley" but surely season ticket holders will go anyway?

Shouldn't they be targeting Red Card members or whatever they are called who aren't season ticket holders?
  • Options
    Have to disagree. Get the message out there to all and sundry and keep plugging it. That's how you help to create the idea of Fortress Valley. But, of course, it's down to the supporters to make it happen.
  • Options
    Exactly........but i cant understand why they would d that, the only reason a season ticket wouldnt have gone to recent matches is that they may be on a holiday......
  • Options
    I havent received the letter.....when are we playing these matches..cos I aint gonna go unless Pards asks me ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To Red Card members, assuming it went out to them too, it's a call to get down The Valley, but to season ticket holders, it's more a warm thanks for your support because we care and it makes a difference. To Valley Golders, it's another reason to feel smug ;-)
  • Options
    I reckon they've been selective and have only sent these letters to the "flaky" fans - season tickets holders or not - who might not turn up without a push. No point sending such a letter to us hardcore fans.

It's amazing how modern day marketing has progressed.
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I reckon they've been selective and have only sent these letters to the "flaky" fans - season tickets holders or not - who might not turn up without a push. No point sending such a letter to us hardcore fans.

It's amazing how modern day marketing has progressed.

Someone's after a few "chomps" methinks!:-)
  • Options
    maybe its a ploy to show our club off to potential buyers,
    more bums on seats more atomosphere and one very happy purchaser