Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace Away Tickets..

Do you think we will sell it out?
Do you think its worth me getting down there for 8am tomorrow?
I thought it was dire yesterday, i don't fancy going palace and we play like that. Who else is going?
Bring back Kish?
M.

Comments

• Options
    It should sell out - but I wouldn't have thought you'd need to be camping out to get your ticket or anything. You should be ok going down there at a reasonable time of day.
  • Options
    Doubt it will sell out after the first 2 league performances. Certainly no rush.
  • Options
    I have sent a few vouchers in the post........hopefully they will be their for Monday morning........we should sell out
  • Options
    will sell out.
  • Options
    i take it u r going Lucy Lou
  • Options
    wont miss it mate,if they go ill go and sit with them nigels,waiting on my mate to get me ten tomorow,says not a problem.
  • Options
    good hit,,,,,,,,there are a few of us going over there
  • Options
    charlton here charlton there charlton f...... everywhere
  • Options
    Just picked up my tickets this morning...there was a steady stream through the gates at 8am.....this will sell out...i don't see why everyone is worried about it!!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited August 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Just picked up my tickets this morning...there was a steady stream through the gates at 8am.....this will sell out...i don't see why everyone is worried about it!!
    maybe because Palace might give us a good shoeing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i heard they are all going to blow rasberries at us and call us horrible names.

I'm scared......
  • Options
    I heard a few seats may be broken in the ground - caused mainly by inhebriated charlton fans falling backwards on them.

This happened on Saturday and was by far the highlight of the day.
  • Options
    LOL, forgot about that.

I know he is a member on here, so i'm waiting to hear his account..... :-)