Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Balance

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
First half yesterday we had no LEFT side (again), Lloyd Sam looked the most threatening player and was giving their left back some problems yet Pards takes him off at half time, what was that about? Replaces him with Thomas and then we have no RIGHT side for the second half. Is it not possible for us to play with some balance and have 1 player on each wing at the same time? Why oh why does Ambrose remain on the pitch when he contributes so little. Logical substitution for me would've been Thomas for Ambrose.

Thought Semedo was quite good first half but tired badly in second, McLeod looked rusty and Bent looked his old bollox self for most of it. Thatcher just makes me laugh, some of his attempted clearances are like playground efforts. And McCarthy was just a joke, would rather see Sankofa on bench than him.

Weren't many positives but Yassin did alright, Fortune looked our best centre back (worryingly), Bougherra wasn't as bad as i've previously seen. Sam was good and Thomas looked lively when he came on, and although he doesn't have much talent i thought Iwelumo showed he cared and tried his best. Doubt we'll know how to use him to our advantage though.

Comments