Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

when can i write..........

..........a negative post without expecting replies such as "it's only been x games" or "give them time to gel" or "sunderland lost their 1st 4 games last year" or "blame the ref" or "the injuries blah blah".
can i change my prediction on where we will finish?

yours depressingly,
bacon.

Comments

• Options
    Oh for Christ's sake PBS, it's only been two games ...... give them time to gel. Anyway, the ref was shit and we've got a few injuries ............ but you only have to look at the way Sunderland started last year to know that all is not lost.
    ;o)

The thing is, all of the above is true I suppose. But it still doesn't alter the fact that yesterday's was a poor performance against a pretty ordinary side. The lack of fight/physical strength was worrying, very worrying, and I'm now struggling to see where all of our nice "fancy" football will get us if we don't get the ball in the box and shoot!

Early days still, but we have to face facts - there are some worrying signs that Pards needs to address. I'm sure he knows this himself, of course, and I trust him to get it right. A new centre half is an absolute top priority.
  • Options
    Go for it I have and don't give a flying toss what the others say,its not good enough.
  • Options
    when west ham come undone and we can ignore your post and focus on them instead.
  • Options
    true