Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sod the joke thread where is Gibbs

I really mean this now I want some answers is he injured?Henry as fans representative and because of the lack of information,maybe you can ask this at the next board meeting,it might be the only way to get a poxy answer.I really am pissed off I want some effing answers from my football club.

Comments

• Options
    Still waiting where the fcuk is he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    nope any takers
  • Options
    lol

would be good to know
  • Options
    good it would be a effing miracle
  • Options
    Seen in the lower west stand, sporting braga pre-season, about 10 seats from me.
  • Options
    It was reported on the Charlton Discussion list last week that he's done a knee ligament (not his cruciate). It would of course be nice to have some kind of official confirmation of this. The source of the information was Doug Chapman (USA journalist and sometime Charlton scout and big Addicks fan) He got the information, if my memory serves me from a report from Gibbs USA College old boys website
  • Options
    I've told you - he doesn't exist. I'd put more money on the 2nd coming of Jesus then seeing this mystery man ever appear.

Forget about him.
  • Options
    Seriously Henry can you let us know please.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Seriously Henry can you let us know please.

He won't say anything because he know he doesn't exist.
  • Options
    He should offer to terminate his contract and retire, cos really, this is getting farcical.Sorry mate, dont think this jobs for you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BrightonAddick[/cite]He should offer to terminate his contract and retire, cos really, this is getting farcical.Sorry mate, dont think this jobs for you.[/

Ok, maybe he does exist.
    But when his current contract runs out he won't get a new one because no-one knows where he is.
    He's the Lord Lucan of Charlton.
  • Options
    Why is everyone getting upset about an injured player?

Last year he done his cruciate ligament playing for his country, AFTER he signed for us.

This year he played 45 minutes in a pre-season match, showing up well, and now he appears to have a routine knee ligament strain. All footballers get them.

What do you expect the club to do - headline it on News at 10 ?
  • Options
    If thats right Oggy we should be in for a bit of compensation. Newcastle managed to get a few million quid off the FA for Owen's injury. Any chance of Charlton suing the US FA???
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Compensation, eh, 12th?

That might buy us a new centre half.

God knows, after McCarthy's weaknesses were exposed yesterday, we need one.