Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

palace in under two weeks

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
even i think we will struggle to beat em and i feel we will be lucky to sellout,early doors i no but they were dire at times.

Comments

• Options
    I'm bloody glad I ain't going there now. I don't think I would be able to control myself after if I witnessed us get turned over with a performance like that.
  • Options
    you gotta go mate,we need everyone
  • Options
    I tell u what if them tossers play like that againest Palarse there will be a riot...........
  • Options
    How many moany threads are you going to start?

We lost, accept it, get over it, tomorrow is another day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]I tell u what if them tossers play like that againest Palarse there will be a riot...........

'When I was a Little Boy'

You still are.
    Sorry but what kind of supporter refers to his team as tossers after two games.
  • Options
    The kind of supporter who has been going 29 years........look at the name more carefully and think of the traditional songs,,,, Look at the team in 2000, a team of battlers,,,,,,,i dont mind losing its how u lose, and the reason i have suggested that if we play like that and lose at Palarsem can u imagian all them smug prciks and the orange one the next day in the paper,,,,,,,,,,,,,although i guess it wont bother u big man
  • Options
    moan as much as you want mate,they have been shit,and need to roll up there over paid sleeves and start battling,i moaned when reed was appointed,many didnt,i was right to moan.
  • Options
    That makes me feel a lot better Lucy,,,,,,,,,,,,hopefully i can get some sleep tonight instead of tossing and turning alnight worring about Black Forest and Jimmy Melrose,,,,,,,,,,,phewwwwwww
  • Options
    im glad mate,they can be quite cutting,like a blunt butter knife
  • Options
    bit like the Mitchell Bros.................the rule with intermadadtion and fear on chat forums