Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liam Payne RIP

Blimey - aged 31. One direction singer dies after a balcony fall.

Comments

• Tough on his family and young son. RIP
  • Shocking news, RIP
  • Bloody hell, that’s terrible. RIP Liam.
  • Shocking,awful news. Far too young. RIP.
  • So incredibly sad

RIP
  • Absolutely shocked by this. RIP Liam 
  • edited October 16
    RIP to a incredibly well liked bloke, I know a lot of people my age will be absolutely devastated by this news. I hope it's a terrible accident and not a motivated fall, if that makes sense, not that I wish anything like this upon anyone
  • Really awful, RIP 
  • Sponsored links:

• This is incredibly shocking as someone from the same generation. It hits a lot harder. RIP.
  • edited October 17
    It's very sad for Liam's family, his one direction band mates, ex Cheryl and his 7 year old son.

Fame and fortune was a struggle and living in the public eye and earlier this week another Ex girlfriend from Texas had a public row with him.

Doesn't sound Liam Payne was in good mental health this week and the stories coming out after his death in Argentina will be like a tsunami of grief from the millions of fans of One direction and his solo career after the boys split.

RIP Liam Payne
  • I know it shouldn't be the case but i always find it sadder when someone dies so young.  Saw clips of his podcast interview on Diary of a CEO and he seemed quite troubled, so reading the reports of what allegedly happened leading up to his death doesn't really surprise me.

RIP.
  • 31 is tragic. His poor son. 

Awful.
  • edited October 17
    RIP
  • Wow shocking news, absolutely no age at all.

his poor family and especially his young son

RIP young man 
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP, a real shame fame bought him money and status but joy remained illusive.  Social media is a toilet of opinions and whatever he did he was despised just for not being Harry Styles, according to my daughters.
  • So sad. RIP
  • Shocking news RIP Liam. 

Very sad. 
  • Don't know much about him, but losing your life at 31 is just so wrong, especially if it could've been avoided.
    RIP young man x
  • Sad for anyone, but somehow worse when it's a young man with a family. RIP
  • RIP young man.