Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SKYBET … PUNTING OPPORTUNITY OR NOT

Champions most  major companies offering 16/1 - 14/1 SKY out on their own at 25/1 1/5 first 3 places for each way
Promotion SKYBET 5/1 most others 4/1
Win the Playoffs SKY 12/1 

As Champions and Playoff winners are the only way to get promoted, forget promotion, and play the other two. A doing that you also get the benefit we finish 3rd you will collect. An could pick up on both bets.

Considering before a ball was kicked we were a solid 14/1 this looks value. Especially if you believe the performances will improve, rather than we will drop away.

Comments

• Champions most  major companies offering 16/1 - 14/1 SKY out on their own at 25/1 1/5 first 3 places for each way
    Promotion SKYBET 5/1 most others 4/1
    Win the Playoffs SKY 12/1 

As Champions and Playoff winners are the only way to get promoted, forget promotion, and play the other two. A doing that you also get the benefit we finish 3rd you will collect. An could pick up on both bets.

Considering before a ball was kicked we were a solid 14/1 this looks value. Especially if you believe the performances will improve, rather than we will drop away.

Champions and play off winners aren't the only way to get promoted.
    What about runner up?
  • I backed us heavily for top half and a much smaller amount on top 6 and I'm sticking with that. 
  • edited September 16
    Put us top half with some other choices in an accy before the season.
    We are not in it but I don't mind this one B4 the season started..
    Sadly others of mine had Bolton and/or MKD to finish in play offs which look like early blow outs at the moment.

• Did the same as you for Prem & Championship @Athletico Charlton but I then went mad and put us in for L1!  Also have Donny for L2 and added in Celtic for ScotPrem for a 1,322/1 punt 🤷🏻‍♂️😱😂
  • TelMc32 said:
    Did the same as you for Prem & Championship @Athletico Charlton but I then went mad and put us in for L1!  Also have Donny for L2 and added in Celtic for ScotPrem for a 1,322/1 punt 🤷🏻‍♂️😱😂

If you went each way it's got a chance.  Even straight win you are still at the races and probably have a half decent cash out already..