Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lodgers

edited August 2007 in Not Sports Related
I've got a few coming round tonight to have a look at the spare room and for me to see if on first impressions they don't seem psychotic or too fat (fat people always steal food)

What I need to know is. Should I go for the fittest woman or the candidate most likely to be least bother, i.e. quiet and boring but rent money all the same?

Comments

• Options
    Phew, i read that as Loggers, and thought of our club!
  • Options
    You really want to try to get somewhere in between! Easy on the eye, but not gonna cause any hassles...
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I'm not sure they make them like that but you are right. It's a single bed so another reason why someone too fat won't really suit.

Nice single nurse, who is partial to a beer or three and doesn't mind sharing the household tasks. And who will encourage more of my pals to attend my place with their own supply of beverage. As opposed to the freeloaders who keep turning up at the minute with the sole aim of drinking all my beers!
  • Options
    get a bloke or bird you're going to get on well with, but no lookers, especially a women.

It sounds ideal having a stunner, it won't when you have to listen to her every night riding half of Chatham....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]It sounds ideal having a stunner, it won't when you have to listen to her every night riding half of Chatham....

yeah but whilst hunched over a speeding fist! sounds good to me!
  • Options
    We are talking about Chatham, after all a munter would doubtless still drag back some bruiser for a game of hide the sausage. A very good point though.

A homosexual may not be a bad idea as women love them don't they?! Every girl needs a GBF and all that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]It sounds ideal having a stunner, it won't when you have to listen to her every night riding half of Chatham....

yeah but whilst hunched over a speeding fist! sounds good to me!

LOL Hahahaha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I'm not sure they make them like that but you are right.
    Nice single nurse, who is partial to a beer or three and doesn't mind sharing the household tasks.
    They exist - used to share with a lovely half South African/half Swedish girl.... Them were the days! :o)
  • Options
    Tut Tut!!

Personally D I would go for the less hassle type of person - last thing you need is to get home from work and have music blaring and the house a tip!

Just my own opinion.....

Mx
  • Options
    ok, but don't come crying to us when WSS asks for 2 sugars in his morning tea....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think anyone who has to share a place with you has there work cut out Carter especially on Tosh Lines Week. Also are you gonna put them on Pan cleaning duty after you have had a session down the local Balti house ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think anyone who has to share a place with you has there work cut out Carter especially on Tosh Lines Week. Also are you gonna put them on Pan cleaning duty after you have had a session down the local Balti house ?

They would have to join in with Tosh week. And if it was they're turn on bathroom duty I would expect the pan to stay in it's usual pristine crystal diamond white condition.

Of course the trick of dealing with a day after curry fightback is to visit friends or go to work and use the facilities at either establishment.