Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SKYDIVE !!

https://www.justgiving.com/page/pippa-edwards-1712829331919?utm_medium=fundraising&utm_content=page/pippa-edwards-1712829331919&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=pfp-share

Posting this on behalf of our 17 year old, season ticket holder grand daughter in the hope there might be a few pennies down the back of your sofa you might like to donate to a worthy, little known cause. 

The event will take place at Headcorn Aerodrome on Saturday July 20th and pics will follow to prove this brave young lady did the deed.

Thanks, guys & gals.

Comments

• Options
    Must be the season for it, my daughter is doing the same in early August. Will sponsor when I get home, Jean.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Must be the season for it, my daughter is doing the same in early August. Will sponsor when I get home, Jean.
    Oh what a coincidence ! 

Thank you so much for sponsoring & please forward me your daughter's details & link when you have them.
  • Options
    edited July 9
    Loved every minute of it, celebrating my 50th I think?
    I’d do it again in a heartbeat 👍

• Options
    Great cause. Donation made.
  • Options
    Great cause. Donation made.
    Thank you so much ! 
  • Options
    Duly donated. Well done Pippa!
  • Options
    Thank you, AA ! 
  • Options
    Done.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Done.
    Thank you ! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done! X
  • Options
    Thank you, lovely lady ! 
  • Options
    Apologies for bumping one final time with just 9 days until D Day ( Dive Day ) 

Pippa wants to give a massive thanks to everyone that has sponsored her so far, with a special mention to a very generous Lifer who hails from SE16. A true star ! 
  • Options
    edited July 11
    She sent me a wee email.
    A lovely touch.
    Don’t forget to send us updates Nanny! 🥰