Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trump v Biden

Yesterday’s debate was so important to all of us because on yesterday’s Joe Biden performance we will see a new President in November.

Surely, even at this late hour, the Democrats need to bite the bullet and put up another candidate.

The sight of  Biden looking all of his 82 years unable to withstand the torrent of Trump lies and then becoming almost incoherent at times was sad to put it mildly.  Joe has given long service to American politics.  Time to call it a day.

Comments

• No thanks 
  • Appalling choice for Americans, Biden who whatever you think of his politics is clearly deteriorating badly and should be let retire at the end of the term in peace, vs. Trump, who as well as being, well, Trump, is now a convicted criminal.

Both most have far better, fresher candidates not getting a chance.  It's a shame.
  • The End. It’s all over, we are fucked. Biden was our last hope, and he fucked it.
  • I thought our country was bad!
  • Biden is toast . He won’t last the week. Mark my words 
  • masicat said:
    The End. It’s all over, we are fucked. Biden was our last hope, and he fucked it.
    Crazy thing is surely anyone that wasn't Biden and obviously struggling would have beaten Trump?

I get why he gets some support from the 'protest' type vote but at this point not a majority against a pretty sensible candidate?

Unless I underestimate that protest vote.
  • And we thought our politics was in the shit 
  • Biden looks spent, lesser of two evils though 
  • Biden looks spent, lesser of two evils though 
    Exactly, I'd rather a bunch of democrats ignoring the President and running the country, than a bunch of Republicans ignoring the President and running the country.
  • Sponsored links:

• Your assessment isn’t wrong. I think it’s negligent that he’s been allowed to run for a second term in all honesty. Handing the keys back to a convicted felon if he doesn’t step aside.
  • Heard it said today, not sure on which channel, possibly radio 4 or LBC, that only Barack Obama could possibly talk Biden into withdrawing, and (not sure the exact mechanism) then Michelle Obama to run instead; which could yet be the best outcome.

• The cover up of Biden's cognitive decline by the entire media establishment needs a very bright light shone on it.
  • It'll be Trump.  A remarkable achievement, the odds stacked against him, slated every way he turns by the left, middle and even the right minded in his own party. I mean he's an idiot but what a turn up.
  • It'll be Trump.  A remarkable achievement, the odds stacked against him, slated every way he turns by the left, middle and even the right minded in his own party. I mean he's an idiot but what a turn up.
    He isn't an idiot. He's a gangster.
  • Heard it said today, not sure on which channel, possibly radio 4 or LBC, that only Barack Obama could possibly talk Biden into withdrawing, and (not sure the exact mechanism) then Michelle Obama to run instead; which could yet be the best outcome.

I had been wondering why oh why the Democrats couldn't find a younger candidate. There really should've been at least a handful of them. Turns out it's entirely not they couldn't find one but it's because of Biden's craving for power? If so then the Democrats' potential loss in the presidential election should be all on him, no-one else.😒
  • edited June 29
    It'll be Trump.  A remarkable achievement, the odds stacked against him, slated every way he turns by the left, middle and even the right minded in his own party. I mean he's an idiot but what a turn up.
    And what exactly did the Biden crime family sell in order to receive over 24 million dollars, other than "access to the brand" from our adversaries, with 10% going to "the big guy" old Sleepy Joe ?
    The rest being distributed amongst 9 Biden Family members.
    The Impeachment Committee have got the Bank Records, they've got witnesses and former business partners, and they cannot find even an hour of work that was performed in order to receive such huge amounts of money.

As for lies. No US soldiers lost on his watch, really? What about the 13 killed in his botched Afghanistan withdrawal?
    What about his lie that Hunter's Laptop was just Russian Disinformation?

As stated by Soapy, the media have been protecting him and lying about him for years, but last night he was finally exposed.
    He doesn't know his arse from his elbow, or the difference between Abortion and Illegal Immigration, yet he has his finger on the nuclear button.
    Scary times. Who's really running the show? because it's sure not that feeble old man on the stage last night.
  • The cover up of Biden's cognitive decline by the entire media establishment needs a very bright light shone on it.
    It is beyond scandalous. Now hopefully people will believe the term "fake news".

They've been trying to make out that behind closed doors, in meetings etc, he's on top of his game, no problem!
    They allowed him to campaign from his bunker with soft interviews and very little scrutiny, such was their desperation to get Trump out.

Very few could have survived what he's been put through and he didn't even need to subject himself to it.
    He could be playing golf all day or laying on a tropical beach.
    He's done it because he loves his country.
    But he can't be bought and he can't be corrupted, hence the desperate measures to oust him from power and then try to prevent him from regaining it.

As for all the media lies, Russia Russia Russia, Ukraine Phone call, Charlottesville, Jan 6, Hunter's Laptop etc etc, they are finally being exposed for what they really were, lies.

The American people are finally twigging what's been going on, and his ridiculous conviction really proved that point.

That's the reason behind his remarkable comeback together with the realisation that his first 3 years, prior to COVID, were prosperous and peaceful times for America and the World.
    Jesus, is there no end to your bollocks!
  • Sponsored links:

• I really feel sorry for Biden. I don't particularly like speculating about people's possible health conditions but to me it looks he is somewhere between stage 3 and 4 of dementia. 

Look at this clip of Biden from 2012, completely different people. 

https://x.com/frankluntz/status/1806724955515838684?s=48&t=RBTNxEdN7w1oIOR84lJNkA

Incredibly sad to see what we saw the other day. He's clearly ill. I hope for his sake he doesn't have to do the debates again. In reality the only people who know for sure if he's ill or if that was some massive "blip" will be the people around him. Shame on them if they know he's ill and let this continue.
  • edited June 29
    Before this gets locked. I'm staggered that Biden did a full term let alone is standing again.
    1000%. Genuinely cannot believe he done the whole term. 

The timing of the TV debate is so bizarre and can only be a test to see if Biden could still perform. Election in November and they are having a debate in June, before the Party conference to confirm the leader. Personally, think that Gavin Newsom will be the Dem candidate.

• edited June 29
    It'll be Trump.  A remarkable achievement, the odds stacked against him, slated every way he turns by the left, middle and even the right minded in his own party. I mean he's an idiot but what a turn up.
    And what exactly did the Biden crime family sell in order to receive over 24 million dollars, other than "access to the brand" from our adversaries, with 10% going to "the big guy" old Sleepy Joe ?
    The rest being distributed amongst 9 Biden Family members.
    The Impeachment Committee have got the Bank Records, they've got witnesses and former business partners, and they cannot find even an hour of work that was performed in order to receive such huge amounts of money.

As for lies. No US soldiers lost on his watch, really? What about the 13 killed in his botched Afghanistan withdrawal?
    What about his lie that Hunter's Laptop was just Russian Disinformation?

As stated by Soapy, the media have been protecting him and lying about him for years, but last night he was finally exposed.
    He doesn't know his arse from his elbow, or the difference between Abortion and Illegal Immigration, yet he has his finger on the nuclear button.
    Scary times. Who's really running the show? because it's sure not that feeble old man on the stage last night.
    Great post as usual. 

Last year when I was on holiday in Dublin with an Irish mate, we were in a bar talking too two American air stewardesses staying overnight.

My mate hates Trump and thought he would big himself up by talking about him. What he soon found out was they were both big trump fans. Loved witnessing it as he is another who thinks his view on politics is the gold standard. 

They said they were sick of hearing tripe from people like him as he didn't live there, and also one lived 80 miles from the Mexican border, and her home town had become a ghost town in the evening., due to the amount of muggings, rapes, shootings and robberies that were taking place after uncle Joe opened up the border.

Food for thought. 
  • Before this gets locked. I'm staggered that Biden did a full term let alone is standing again.
    1000%. Genuinely cannot believe he done the whole term. 
    This is exactly what I just said to my parents when we were talking about the debate just now🤣
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!