Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So I binge watched Love Undercover with the missus this week.....

Lloyd Jones
Nice lad he came across as.
Awkward chat at times.  Funny though.
The women loved him.  Fighting them off.
Got a bit of heat because of it.

I won't spoil the ending but if he could play football as well as he played the field he'd have been our best player this season!

Comments

• Is he a fox in the box?
  • he wants to get fit and return to playing for us .. leave this stuff until he's retired 
  • supaclive said:
    he wants to get fit and return to playing for us .. leave this stuff until he's retired 
    To be fair it was recorded in between leaving Cambridge and signing for us last Summer!
    my bad .. thanks for correcting me .. now fill yer boots Lloyd !!
  • supaclive said:
    Lloyd Jones
    Nice lad he came across as.
    Awkward chat at times.  Funny though.
    The women loved him.  Fighting them off.
    Got a bit of heat because of it.

I won't spoil the ending but if he could play football as well as he played the field he'd have been our best player this season!

Have they all bought Charlton season tickets?
  • he wants to get fit and return to playing for us .. leave this stuff until he's retired 
    To be honest i kind of feel the same about players doing this kind of stuff but suppose we just have to think its different now. It's difficult to have a go at him for doing this aswell as assume he will earn more off the back of this than playing for us.
  • Is this programme really worth a watch, or is it like Love Island, absolute trash?
  • Is this programme really worth a watch, or is it like Love Island, absolute trash?
    I've not seen it but I imagine it's the same as other reality show trash, although there is humour in Jamie O'Hara claiming to be an international Soccer star to California gold-diggers