Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BEAT THE BOOKIE 2023/24 week 35 results and final table and summary

12 out of 67 lifers got a return in week 35, the final week of the competition.
@AFKABartram is the weekly winner with wins for Newcastle (1.95), Millwall (3.60) and Chelsea (1.61) netting £113.02

That was enough to see him pip @Charlton_Stu to this years title.

@Lewis Coaches also had a treble figure return this week, the first of the season.

We would have collectively lost £6,817 if laid with a real bookie over the season.   

15 out of 92 lifers would’ve turned a profit over the whole season.

@Macronate had the highest weekly return of £472.50

Resident favourite backer @Redmidland had the most returns (18)

@charlton_stu had the most treble figure returns (4)

@Len\'s_little_girl @oohaahmortimer@paulbaconsarnie have the shame of being 0/35 this season.

I hope you enjoyed taking part and if anyone (please please) wants to take the reigns for next season, then please do.

Comments

• Thank you for running, always adds a bit of interest and fun with the virtual betting. Well done AFKA, will have to follow your bets next season.. no pressure :)
  • Congratulations, @AFKABartram. I assume you’re a wealthy man after winning this competition. Thanks to @paulbaconsarnie for running the competition and for having to waste his time checking my pathetic weekly efforts.
  • Thanks for running this @paulbaconsarnie. Always a bit of good fun. And congratulations to our glorious leader @AFKABartram to whom I doff my cap and genuflect appropriately.  
  • Thanks @paulbaconsarnie for running this again this season. Happy to have come 5th overall but pleased with my 18 returns. Another competition I really have enjoyed over thec season. Well done to @AFKABartram as overall winner.
  • Well done @AFKABartram. The phrase "better late than never" should, perhaps, be "best late than never" coined for you. Thanks once again to @paulbaconsarnie for yet again running such a great competition. It would be rude to take that from someone so good at doing it!
  • Thanks @paulbaconsarnie for running this, and congratulations to @AFKABartram i feel robbed 😂😂
  • Conragtulations to the winner and well done all, and thanks again for all your hard work PBS.
  • Thanks @paulbaconsarnie for running this, and congratulations to @AFKABartram - always enjoy it even though I'm crap at it!  Says something about why the bookies are always ahead when only the top 10 end in positive numbers...!
  • Thanks for all the effort you put in to running this pbs.
  • Sorry I made you work a little harder this week.

Cheers for the season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks for your efforts this season @paulbaconsarnie
  • Thanks pbs for another season's hard work.
  • Thank you Paul for running the comp!
  • Thanks Paul for all your hard work and thanks Maidstone United for getting me a top 20 finish.  Roll on next season.
  • edited May 10
    THE PUNTERS PAL!!

Over the moon to win, I calculated out a bet that I knew would just beat @Charlton_Stu
    if he turkeyed and then hoped no one else would throw out a belter.

The fact I have the worst actual betting record in the world makes this even more ironic.

Massive thanks to @paulbaconsarnie much appreciated mate
  • Cheers @paulbaconsarnie and well done @AFKABartram