Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: WYCOMBE 1-0 CHARLTON

many thanks to the 47 Lifers who gave marks, also to Aliwibble who kindly kept an eye on the marks thread for me
I have taken out the injury details as with manager Jones I have no idea who is actually injured 
The end of season jumbo stats will be up in a couple of weeks

Comments

• Had to be Dobson MOTM, but ran a close second by Thierry Small, and quite right to...so another season over Lancs, put your feet up until August eh...well done.
  • Very low average score for MoTM. 
  • Ah. Mystery solved. Lua Lua is shite because we haven’t t got the well known ex superstar Kazenga but his lesser talented sibling Katanga!!
  • Thanks for your efforts again LL.

Some of the marks for individual players are a bit low, the classic case of  a bad team performance dragging down everyone. Thought Campbell, Hector and Isted all had reasonable games for example, and all deserved to be over 6.
  • Many thanks for your excellent work as always, LL. I thought your stated attendance looked high - BBC website says 6,702. @lancashirelad  
  • Thanks for your hard work again this season @lancashirelad 👍🏻
  • Many thanks for your excellent work as always, LL. I thought your stated attendance looked high - BBC website says 6,702. @lancashirelad  
    the attendance is for the previous match - I forgot to change it, will do so
  • Lualua did not play 101 minutes. In fact, I am not sure he played at all. Otherwise, great stats as always.
  • As others have said thanks for your efforts @lancashire lad

Look forward to your end of season round up. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks @lancashire lad, big fan of the players’ stats. 
    I wonder if that was the lowest score for a ref?
  • Great work Lancs. Thank you so much for keeping this going through another tough season. Here's hoping that a change in fortunes makes next season's Statbank an absolute joy to produce and read.
  • Thanks for all the work over the season @LargeAddick. Very informative data despite the odd WUM. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Thanks @lancashire lad, big fan of the players’ stats. 
    I wonder if that was the lowest score for a ref?
    The answer will be revealed in the end of season jumbo stats :)