Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leuth spotted in Wycombe

Comments

• The lengths that fans will go to these days to make sure a player hasn't got a shirt for next season.
  • Was probably hoping for a visit to Hector’s House
  • If anyone's desperate for a Hector shirt, there's a couple being auctioned here...
    https://www.matchwornshirt.com/product/michael-hector-charlton-2-NDBZWRZ4Uk-h8NRY-vsboA
  • Leuth said:
    Likewise, AFKA! 

Much as I enjoy a fellow Hector appreciator, I'm not sure about this trend of signs asking for shirts 
    Agree. It's harmless but.....
  • edited April 28
    Theres a family near the tunnel in A block, I think must have had about twenty this year, or at least they seem to target a different player every week. One way of getting the cost of your ticket back.
  • Leuth said:
    Likewise, AFKA! 

Much as I enjoy a fellow Hector appreciator, I'm not sure about this trend of signs asking for shirts 
    Someone at the front wanted, and got Kayne Ramsay's shirt. Fairly random for a player who's only played 7 games for us!
  • Sponsored links:

• I also had an enjoyable day ( apart from the result) with @Leuth at Leyton Orient on Boxing Day.

I agree with his comments about Hector and personally I hope that he stays this summer.
  • edited April 28
    Almost signed a pre contract agreement with Penge Life
    Is that legally binding? - Or can he get out of it... How do these Pre-Contracts work? 
  • Richard J said:
    I also had an enjoyable day ( apart from the result) with @Leuth at Leyton Orient on Boxing Day.

I agree with his comments about Hector and personally I hope that he stays this summer.
    Didn't realise that Leuth was out of contract on CharltonLife as well?
    If he is, I think we should let him go!
  • Stig said:
    Richard J said:
    I also had an enjoyable day ( apart from the result) with @Leuth at Leyton Orient on Boxing Day.

Didn't realise that Leuth was out of contract on CharltonLife as well?

Surely you should be asking for his Hufflepuff scarf?
  • He donated more than his shirt..